Hello Fremont! (Seattle)

No longer a theory, I am for sure moving to Seattle. Unfortunately not in time for Blood Drive. I had no idea how damn hilly Seattle is. I'm just curious, what kind of laws are there regarding mopeds in Washington?

Re: Hello Fremont! (Seattle)

to the WIKI!!

duh duh duhhhhhhh

Yeah, read that. Do you guys register annually? Plates or Stickers? Helmet laws? Operating Laws?

yes. yes and yes. yes. wtf are those?

About what does it cost to register?

$30. Or a hand job. Which ever you prefer.

Jon/Phil/Mr. Responsible/Guy from the Midwest: When are you moving here? Going to the Blood Drive?

my tabs cost about $30-35 per bike/year. getting plates cost me about $100 but then they just changed the whole registration thing a bit.

first time registration will be somewhere around $80-100

annual tabs are $35-45 a year

if it is 30 years or older then you can get a 'collectors plate' for an additional $50 and never pay tabs again.

Were you just here? You should have let us know!

How about $15 and a low enthusiasm HJ? The plan now is to be in town the weekend of blood drive, but unless I can find a place to live before we get out there, I will have to be house hunting.

Is it pretty easy to get by with one plate that you swap between peds? I guess I rode all over on Brendan's unplated Milani and never had trouble.

i only carry one plate for all in my bag.

if i had to register every bike I own and pay tabs every year it would cost me several thousand dollars.

not to mention if i ever do get a ticket, i will already have saved so much by not registering. The only problem is no plate allowsfor more chances to be pulled over/hassled.

Thanks for the information. I was just there, but my schedule was pretty stacked as the quest for housing (that I can afford) is tough. Sorry I couldn't hang out. I tried to hit the Capitol Hill Block Party, but the tickets sold out before I could get one. Anyways...

Your moving to my hood(fremont)

tony runs that town

Also, I am excited to see RJ on a frequent basis . . . Graduate School FTW!!

Josh, what street are you moving too in Fremont?

Bromont?

Stay away from there on fri and sat nights, unless you have collar extentions and fly fishing pants.

Yeah, Ryan doesn't like other people in fremont when he's there>

How else am I gonna drug the college bitches?

I dont needs competition, shit!!!

i work during the day in fremont, but leave before my collar pops.

Bro-drive 666

Fly fishing pants cinched up at mid shin

White unlaced Dunks

Tight V-neck Polo style shirts

Super tan

Chest hair

Be there

Ha HA!

Ryan, I need jeremy's number, I need to grab that bing from him. Could you email it to me?

I dont even have it....

He is very secret, I just have to answer unknown numbers left and right, or send carrier pigeon by moonlight

josh! are you in seattle yet? we're collecting people from around the country and can't complete our set until you hang out with us.

Seriously, I want to meet Dr_Voltron!

phil, there might be a ride tonight. you interested?

Name the place and time!

If Phil goes, I don't wan to go. He's too rad and it makes me self consious

I will leave my rad pants at home. My cell is 765 635 7499, I dont' have steady internet so if you cool dudes decide to let me come, txt or call me!

Hey,

I live in Fremont, too. I just picked up a couple fa50s this past weekend and was hoping to cruise around on one here this weekend since my Jawa is out of commission currently, so if there is a ride I might be down.

Sweet,

Fletch