Re: Who actually pedals their moped...

I use them when needed, usually from a stop or hills.

toe fur threadkiller /

i pedal my traveler through intersections.

or run behind the bike.

if it werent for pedals i wouldnt own a moped

18 tooth freewheel on a puch, motherfucker! I love to pedal, and do so off the line always.

cool toe fur threadkiller /

if it weren't for mopeds, i would have pedals.

i pedal...it creates faster generation of the vehibilcasdfkajs;d

it helps get me to my mid-speed faster.

or helps get me to a gas station if i'm out of gas.

when i ride my friend's grande i pedal like crazy. super helpful uphill. i need to get my bravo running asap...i fucking love mopeds but the only things i have running are nopeds and motorcycles....which i also love.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I haven't had a pedal chain on my puch in months. General its built in, so I kinda pedal there. I had to pedal that home a few times. Pedaling mopeds is very inefficient.

ill do it just to freak people out, and when i let people ride my ped i tell them they have to pedal they'll ruin it.... its funny

fred, you still havent fixed that!!! that happened 2 1/2 years ago!

pedals, oh shit yeah, I thought thoes were just to start it...

I wish i had pedals when i ran out of gas last month - bad float needle dumped my all gas on the road! Had to walk 1.5 miles to a gas station at 6.30am on the way to work. Not a good start to a Monday.

yeah!! pedals are the best thing we have over motorcycles and scooters! if we have to get on the beach or the sidewalk for a minute, cut the engine and pedal!

and if you live in a hilly area you wouldnt have to answer that question, unless you had a kit put on your ped... i need them for the hills especially when i have someone on the back.

people definitely bug out when you are using pedals and the motor though, its quiet funny, but i can leave the house without having 5 conversations about my bike...

i pedal my bike to get infront of traffic and i look at the people and laugh and sometimes people will smile it is so funny

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account