Re: All the posts about close calls

educatetheyouth /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

hey brian. Just the other day, this older Mexican lady passed me on the left, on the wrong side of the road?! wtf? Laying on her horn for half a mile, just so she could get in front of me. I proceeded to occupy my lane by way of the weave, and that pissed her off even more. Of course i caught up with her at the next redlight. So I knocked on her window and told this lady that she wasnt supposed to pass me over the bridge, ESPECIALLY on the WRONG fucking side of the ROAD and that I have a plate( the only legal way I could show her that I also have every right to be on the road). I saw her teenage kids in her car looking down, feeling embarrassed, avoiding eye contact, while this lady completely going ape shit on me for knocking on her window. So I go ape shit on her telling her that i got every right to be on the road, and she had better watch out next time. So she takes off at the green sooo close to running me over! FUCKING CRAZY!! im not gonna do that next time. It'll say on my tombstone that I was in the right.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account