My Sexy LX!

I bought my first moped a few months ago - a 94' Tomos LX. I immediately started changing the look to a more vintage one. I haven't touched the engine yet... that is next (kit, larger carb, side intake, and better pipe to come). I wanted to begin with the style. I eventually want to have it painted black with silver flecks. But until I get more money... So far I have added:

New pedal arms, pins, and pedals

New grips

Chrome micro rear turn signals and a new electronic flasher relay (removed front signals and ugly speedo housing)

Caf

1217212712_front_right.jpg

Re: My Sexy LX!

Another pic.

1217212757_left1.jpg

last pic.

1217212787_turn_signal.jpg

Nice job! I remember what it used to look like. You riding with the Bandits this week?

Yeah... I'll be riding. Meeting at 360 this week?

that top end looks kitted already. Doesnt it?

Yeah as far as I know it's at 360. See you and your new LX there.

I am hitting top speeds of 38-39 mph - stock. No, it might look that way only because the top end is clean and newer, and the back is not so new.

What size rear tire do you have? If it is a 2.50, how do you like it? I got 2 new old stock B8 tires and wanted to know what mopeds i can put them on. I have a 1992 Tomos step thru frame that may need a rear tire and wanted to know if it will fit on that without modification?

not sure if you've noticed it, but your ped is wearing a bandana... like its gonna rob a stagecoach bandana... just letting you know. :p

seriously though, it looks good, but be sure to get some clearcoat sprayed on that fender to keep it looking good and prevent it from developing rust.

The tire is a 16" x 2.25" , but I think a 2.5 would work fine on a tomos wheel.

« Go to Topic — end of thread