restriction.

i know this has prolly been hit 8 cabillajillion times. but. wht r the restrictions on a 1.5 horse puch maxi?

Re: restriction.

Spark plug,cylinder and piston kit, HI TORQUE-CYLINDER head if it has one,clutch for second speed if it is a 2 speed engine,gear box chain SPROCKET,CARBURATOR,THROTTLE SLIDE,JET NEEDLE,MAIN JET,intake manifold,air filter,,EXHAUST PIPE.

An easy way to convert your 1.5 into a 2 hp is to put on a 14mm bing and 14mm intake, and drill out your stock exhaust, which can be found in the wiki. Remember to jet accordingly(low to mid sixties). Joe

well specifically the air filter but ill try the intake and exhaust.

The 2 horse power air filter does not have the ORFICE at each end of the INTAKE TUBE and does not have a plug near where the INTAKE TUBE goes.

how do i take this out??

In the attacment,you can see the parts that need to be removed from the tube. Also the tube is a larger diameter for the 2 horse power.

1217212981_puchairfilter.jpg

haha shit mine has none of that. well looks like my exhaust and air filter are both unrestricted. yay i didnt even need to do it myself.

« Go to Topic — end of thread