Re: Found in an Alley

here if its dumped in an ally, its probably stolen. so u go to the cops and put up posters. hopefully they have already collected insurance and don't want to give that back :P so never return any of your calls the, cops calls, or your emails. i got a canoe this way :P

Yeah, but if you knew where we live youd think different, round these parts, if its in the alley its trash or scrap, in STL city the alleys are where the trash is collected, and if you levave it out its like saying I dont want this, use it at will, its great really, saves me from hauling shit to the dump...

And whats really ironic of this argument is that the whole story is made up, becuase a guy paid 150 for it and did not want to own up to it...hahhaha

Anyways Cheers, I got love England!

I kind of wonder if I buy that VW double cab, if Mark can fill the bed of it with mopeds so I can get more KC people riding. I have promised to only keep my 2 orange robins and just buy fix and resell the others that I aquire. I have had at least 3 people tell me they want one, but it has to be running. These poor kids just dont know about fixing stuff these days. I guess I have to do all of the hard work.

ahem, i have 3 bikes. well i guess u r right none of them run :(

honda hobbit clone. sorta.

its for sure a baron lazer, no doubt, i have the previous model and there is a company in los angeles that sells that exact model. j and j motor sports... the vin is probably gone cause its on the stupid plastic part under the seat, but here in LA we have to register the engine number with the dmv, if you do too you can definitely find the owner, unless you dont have to register them where you live. of course you should try to find the owner, but if its ditched in the alley then most likely it was just garbage, being chinese, these are impossible to fix if something goes wrong... if you get to keep it and want to sell parts off of it let me know, i think a few might fit mine, or j and j motorsports may be interested too... but its for sure a baron lazer.

oogh.

This thread makes me glad i have mopeds to ride.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

This thread is hilarious.

We know the owner, he just didn't want to fess up to owning this POS, so after some beer they posted this up here to find out what kind of bike it is. Got it for $150 at auction. He wanted to know if any parts were swappable with any of his other bikes.

Moral of the story: Don't drink beer and make up stories.

Shit...we gotta find a new pasttime now...mopeds?

Get it running while looking for the owner. Ride it around the block before you give it back though,a 4 speed sounds fun.

geez this thread really shows you how many people just blast their opinion reply without reading anything past the title.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Gotta agree with Quatto. That's part of the reason this is a hilarious thread.

why in the hell would you throw it back in the alley?

Meanwhile a little lost red chinese noped is daubing a tiny tear and thinking.... i've become a little famous!

Real men ride women who ride chinese mopeds :)

I wasn't me anyway, tom posted that from my computer, in my name, cause when he changes stuff around on my computer, I can't make it go back.... he made up that silly alley story.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Damn Tom. Always breaking mopeds, gettin drunk, and making up stories. But we still love him.

I R E superspaman /

Now thats funny!

The truths and falsities of this story...

1. Truth: I was drunk, I made this Post.

2. Truth: This bike is def. stolen, I think, probably.

3. Truth: The owner doesn't have an MA account, can't post about it, so I was asked to.

4. Falsitity: Mark, The Owner, or I stole this bike.

5. Falswordthing: Falsitity is a word.

6. Not Truth: words and such that calm everyone down.

4. Truth: He made a legal purchase of the bike before anyone knew, thought, it was stolen, and didn't know what the bike was, and thought (LIke all mopedders do), "There is something off of this bike that I or someone I know can put to good use on their moped."

Yup.

I R E superspaman /

Well put Tom . Bingo has the fever and impulse bought. Nevertheless at leaste we all had a good chat and a few laughs about it .

one last note before we let this thread die. PLEASE,,, I appreciate the defense of my honor, by you guys, but just for the record, I aint no angel, my fingerprints are on record downtown, I'm one bad dude. I would never steal a moped, I have enough hard luck keeping them running already with the bad karma I got now, but If a harley were to ride up into one of our IRE fixit day meetings, I'd kick it over, see this broken tooth, let me tell you that story sometime. I'm one mean moped ganger, I'd get a tatto if I weren't afraid of needles.

1217512456_picture_1002.jpg

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Put that 5 horse Briggs and Stratton on it and call it a mini bike

John Joedicke /

Pound Sterling = UK ,Euro = EEC. You need to get of the North American continent once in a while Bangor

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account