Found in an Alley

We found this bike in an alley, it's obviously been stolen and dumed, it's four stroke. I wanna know 1. what it is, 2. if there is anything i should steal off of it before i throw it back in the alley, and 3. What the hell it is. haha

Thanks!

Re: Found in an Alley

try and find the owner. Go to the cops\ put up some posters

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

baron lazer?

yeah, the owner might give you a little mulah. and if the owner cant be found, keep the whole thing hhaha

thats a jialing type m 50cc 4 stroke 4 speed manual

Ys you should find the owner maybe the will gave you something or might let you keep it.

Don't throw it back into the alley. Find the owner or at least sell it.

Recieving stolen property... if you cant find the owner. strip it.

Find the owner and charge him/her a storage fee for holding on to that POS

Does it have a vin number? There have been many good ideas on what to do with it, but do not strip it and put it back in the Alley.Put an ad on craigs list and have the owner give you the vin number, if it has a vin number on it, or a special thing about it only the owner would know about it.

"found" lol

then vin has been stripped off, i got the full story on it, someone in the neighborhood bought it for 150 from CL or EBay or something, dont know too much more than that about the thing.

I like how a flash on a camera can make the bike look really pretty again, haha.

Found this on EBay, looks very similar to the bike....

The seller calls it a moped, hahahaha

one of the models does have pedals, i think

wow...ive never taken a good look at those wildfire bodies before. fucking horrible! its like they took a tomos body and welded the bottom of a passport on it and then hobbled the rest together really sloppily. ugly....but fun i bet!

Steve Williams /

found in an alley!

that's called theft here in the u.k.

Europeans are so smug, and they have bad teeth, arrogant and horrible horrible drivers, plus I know Mark and he is anything but a thief.

Steve Williams /

'Europeans are so smug, and they have bad teeth, arrogant and horrible horrible drivers'

i'm not european i'm english,i have good teeth,a little arrogant but only because i was born in the best country in the world!.oh,and i'm a superb driver and rider.

if it's not yours and you take it it's theft,plain and simple.

Edward Richardson /

Picking up a misplaced wallet, watch, or moped and attempting to locate its proper owner is considered doing a favor, my good fellow, to do anything less would be French. England won't be a part of Europe as long as theres a Pound Sterling and a company called Austin makes the Mini. I mean, its not as if you can drive there is it?

Just curious, but who 'found' Ireland? hmmmmmm

To suggest my friend Mark is a thief is worthy of an ass whipping, take you 45 year old morals and stick them up your arse!

Your lame laws dont apply here, remember the revolution?

No but I have driven in England, Italy and France- if you have not, then you know not what I speack of.. rude arrogant pushy drivers with no sense of space or time...

French are much better chefs

England has the mini, woo hoo!

Germans make much better cars as well as the Italians

And if you like the Europeans so much, go back, I mean, hey Im only sticking up for my friend Mark, the figure head of IRE...if you want to side with some foreigner thats your perogative!

Edward Richardson /

I'm trying to make civilized conversation and someone has to come falling out of the trailerhouse throwing beer cans.

I pointed out Mark is doing favor for the real owner then threw a squirrel at his neighbors. Then newsflash there is no Pound Sterling, its been replaced with the Euro. There is no Austin Mini, its made by BMW which is in Germany. Finally, You can drive from the coast of England through the Chunnel and arrive in France. Although I have never traveled to England, or Europe, I have been to Ft.Hinrich and consider Mark a friend and above reproach.

Steve Williams /

xenophobia,look it up in a dictionary.

Steve Williams /

no pound sterling?,what do i spend huge amounts of every day then?

I wouldnt be suprized if it was originally Marks moped that got stolen and used until someone broke it and was kind enought to return it to the alley.

In all seriousness, Mark is a cool guy and I highly doubt he would steal something.

Also as a moped rider I cannot understand how someone would bring themselves to steal a moped. I mean imagine yourself coming out of a coffee shop or something. You would be devistated if your moped was gone.

I trust Mark to do the right thing with the bike, try and find the owner and if that doesnt work part that bitch out. At least then you will be helping the moped community.

Steve Williams /

loyalty towards your friends is admirable but the way i see it it's still theft.how would you feel if you left a vehicle in an alley and someone took it?

if you find a stolen bike, ped, anything in an alley, and your more interested in what you can take off of it and not calling the cops, or in anyway trying find the owner, your an asshole. what if one of your peds was taken, and like a week later your saw a pic posted with some guy asking what he should take from it... and if he does take any parts off the bike, that would be theft.

If you left your moped in an alley you would be lucky to have a guy like Mark pick it up. Hell he would probably return it in tip top shape. Without numbers or identification it was most likely stolen long before Mark got to it. Make some flyers and hang them up. Its a moped so unless someone put it on a truck its probably only 5-10 miles from its original home.

Does it run?

We were just talking about this! Not the finding a bike in an alley bit, but the Pound versus the Euro.

Steve, don't most places in England accept both? How the hell does that ever work when everyone's currency is going crazy? Do stores just have signs up with an exchange rate, or is everything still listed in pounds?

If we're mourning the loss of British holdings, I'd nominate the sale of the Nottingham Raleigh factory. When Raleigh made a bicycle, they made every single part of it in-house. I have an old Raleigh somewhere on which every bolt has a little heron stamped onto it.

It's also a proprietary-threaded mild-steel rusted nightmare, but I still love the idea of just setting down somewhere and building working bikes up from steel ingots and rubber sap.

Steve Williams /

i know of nowhere that would take the euro,i have however visited a few usaf bases in the past and they take the pound and dollar.when you pay in pounds you get the change in dollars and cents!.very confusing!.i get what you mean about the raleigh thing though,they were proud of their product.