stolen swinger 2 SW CHITOWN

Stolen 78 Swinger 2 red, with motobecane long seat, jerry rigged with bungees and a towel, no air box, slightly bent right crank arm, holla if you see this, this was my jam. oh and it happened a week and a half ago on the south west side, i doubt it's coming back. But damn, look how happy we were together.

1217193877_s1348355160_9710_1623.jpg

Re: stolen swinger 2 SW CHITOWN

hey pat. You stopped by when me and buddies were working on getting that ped going.

Sucks it got stolen i'll keep an eye out.

shit... mine just got stollen too... there must be a new ped-stealing outfit.... i keep reading about more mopeds getting stolen... dang.

oh also, mine was a Puch Newport. Tan with brown seat. Keep a look out. Ill look for yours.....

my number is 224.623.1491. i think it is probably a fat chance i will get it back, but i can hope!

let me know if you have any good news.

1217737625_the_pics_158.jpg

come on guys, you gotta lock that shit up in chicago!

good luck~!

oh it was locked up.

I had a Onguard U lock.

They broke. the lock.....

Here is the crazy thing.

So i locked it up at a friends house. Went to leave, and the god damn lock key wouldnt work.... i tried, my friend tried.... to no end couldnt get the lock off..... So i with reluctance left it at my friends house..... Locked up. Tried a couple times to visit it and get the key to work.

Then today, it was gone. All that was left was the Onguard u lock. All banged up and broken..... im pretty pissed about the lock.....

no shit. that sucks!

how was the lock broken? did they stick a jack between the U and bend it open?

Hope you get it back.

Sounds like someone tried to pick/break the lock while you were away the first time, then came back with something more effective.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account