VJEMC- Vintage Jap Euro Motorcycle show

I know many of you are into motorcycles too just like myself. So I thought I would tell you about this show. It has a real nice swap meet with some real good deals on bikes and few mopeds too. There will also be flat track motorcycle racing there this year. This will take place in Seymour, WI at the Outagamie Co Fair Grounds on Aug 15th-17th. here is a link for those of you who like pictures.

http://www.vinjapeuromcclub.org/IVMSshow.htm By the way, we will have a few swap spaces there with stuff and of course a free beer or soda if you come introduce yourself.

Re: VJEMC- Vintage Jap Euro Motorcycle show

My spaces are D7-9. Stop by and party with us.

I will be there. I was hoping to have my Garelli ready as a pit bike but I will not have the time. I will be taking my modified 67 Suzuki T20. It will be entered in the Custom Vintage Class. I will try to stop by!

A guy I know is bringing a blue Ciao that he wants a $100 for it. I may buy it but maybe not, there will be peds there! Craig from Kazoo, you coming this year?

VJEMC- Vintage Jap Euro Motorcycle show

Alright went this morning, going back in a little while with a load of motorcycles. Seen the blue Ciao for a $100, not bad. $50 for a set of original puch saddle bags. Jawa X35 runner for $175, boooo. RD100 non runner w/title $300. Couple of Passports, CT90's, Honda Cubs, Yamaha YG1, RD350's, Suzi T500, Kawi 2 stroke trip's, Vespa's, Cushman's, and about any other bike you can think of is for sale. See you there!

Mark it was great meeting you and i truly enjoyed your custom X6 Hustler. You guys who didn't make the show have no idea how nice this bike really is, its wonderful. My favorite bike of the show by far! The peoples choice award winner too, even over TC Christians triple Norton engined bike, Hogslayer 3. http://www.nortonhogslayer.com/

« Go to Topic — end of thread