Most common insult

Mine would have to be the word fag... seeing as I live in bum fuckin you got a pretty mouth. I would expect no less out of these imbreeders. Whats the most creative insult you have had shouted at you out of a jacked up 9 mile gettin piece of crap pickup?

Re: Most common insult

faggot would have to be mine too.

Jake Shaughnessy /

haha, i usto have longer hair and someone yelled Nice hair hippy

I can understand why hippies are linked to mopeds. Which is not exactly a bad thing. I'v heard fag 7 times in 4 years. Which leads me to the conclusion that alot of people are insecure with their masculinity. Mostly tornado bait. they hate when you call them that.

I swear to God someone yelled "Yo! Quatto!" at me the other day. Like a dude in the passenger seat of a muddy 4x4, who apparently frequents these forums.

"Get a motorcycle!"

Thankfully Ive never had anything shouted at me while I was driving my moped,I just keep getting waved at and into peoples driveways so they can find out what kind of ped im on.

the nh people like Queer. and MOVE!

I get yelled at all the time while I am working on my peds. My shop is right on a busy hwy passing through the small town I live in. Never can understand what they are saying and really don't give a fuck anyways.

Kind of off topic but funny. When I was 20 I learned how to play guitar. My friend encouraged me to play on stage while his band was on a break. I played 3-4songs and everybody seemed to like it. When I stepped off the stage, this guy yells at me, good job for a hair lip. I laughed my ass off. Never got too nervous on stage after that.

Homo

by an overwhelming ratio.

If anyone shouts anything creative, ill let ya know. Last night was a real good illustration of why you dont ride on a sat night when the bars get out.

kind of off topic, but, i had a dude lay on his horn and scare the shit out of me the other day, i almost wrecked which would have sucked a lot because he was about three feet from my rear wheel doing easily 35. so i ease over to the far right and he passed me and then of course i caught up to him at the light. i was so pissed, so i pulled up and knocked on his window, he rolled it down a little bit and for some reason i just said "whats with the horn tom selleck?" i dont know what it means or where it came from, he didnt even have a moustache, but he got really nervous looking and just rolled up his window. i sat next to him the whole light and just kind of stared at him. he refused to make eye contact with me after that.

Yeah, Brandon, and 'imbreeders' is any better?

Only time anyone yelled anything negative at me was from someone in the back passenger's seat of a hoopty - 'get a car!' I took it as constructive criticism.

some rednecks in a p/u told me to burn rubber , and then sort of chased me for several blocks while laughing and saying burn rubber .

Rick

Jason Luther /

pulling up next to someone like that is great. they must think its just some pussy on a moped and when you go and tap on their window the look on their face is priceless. i get to do it quite often since i frequent a 25 mph sidestreet and dicks will pass me even though im already doing 30, so then i gun it and follow them to the next light and ask '5 over isnt fast enough for ya?'

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

I had someone get out of her car after illegally passing me and say "Bitch if you touch my car I will kill you MUTHA FUCKER!!!" I then gave her the finger, passed her and turned onto another road. She gets back behind me, nearly hits me and throws something out of her window at me. I was like what a bitch, and then she turns super sharp and almost took off my front tire. That was the most violent.

Most entertaining was when I lived in KZOO and these douche bags leaned out of their car when we were wrenching in the front yard of Murder House and yelled "Are you guys part of that moped gay parade?" It took them the length of the block to say it. I can't be sure if that was all they said, but I like to think that it finished with "because if you are I totally want in. Flame On!"

everyone move here, i have never been called a name, just last year someone said do a wheeelie. no one bothers us

I'v only had one person insult me and got to catch up with them. I pointed at them, that drew my hand acrost my neck. Easy way to say your a dead man if I get my hand on you.

I like the throw the hands in the air while riding as if to say "are you a fucking moron" to whatever motorist did whatever stupid thing they just did. people also flip out when you give them the thumbs up for doing something stupid. Nothing like playing the passive aggressive card every once in a while.

toe fur threadkiller /

i once got insulted via a big gulp to the head. not cool.

I had a near miss with a glass of beer from a moving vehicle in KZOO as well. I also had the dude with a baseball bat chase me down the road...oh yeah and the 12 year old thug kids who chased me down on a pedal bike with a golf club and told me I was going to give them my moped and then get on my knees and suck their dicks. I have a million of these stories and I don't even ride like a jerkoff.

those kids must have really been hurtin' for a bj.

this recession is affecting everything.

oh yeah and the 12 year old thug kids who chased me down on a pedal bike with a golf club and told me I was going to give them my moped and then get on my knees and suck their dicks. I have a million of these stories and I don

cracked the throttle just faster than they could pedal and played with them like that for a few min. they turned around as soon as I got about 2 blocks from the cop shop

Fuck your Boys Club /

"learn how to ride a bike!" was the last thing yelled at me. some old man on a bicycle.

tons of bicyclists were giving mopedders at our rally the "thumbs down" as they rode by. I think it the funny.

toe fur threadkiller /

when i was in kzoo for the wingnut dishwashers union show at rocketstar, there were these kids walking the same direction as me and my friend sam, but they were across the street. forst they made derogatory remarks about sam, so i defended her, then they made fun of my pants and my beard and actually said, "hey, i bet you ride one of those pedal-peds, don't you, faggot? i'll bet you're going to get on your little pedal-ped and go hang out at rocketstar later, huh? gonna show everyone your dick through your pants?"

they were saying this just before i got to where my moby was locked up. i got on it, fired it up, and rode down to rocketstar, leaving them staring in bewilderment, because what they thought was an insult was actually an accurate description of my plans for the night.

Topher, why do you wear pants and have a beard. And further more, how do you show people your cock through your pants. That must be like some kind of Jedi trick that you must teach me.

lol i don't really get much other than looks like wtf is that

I just get random stares like what the hell is that thing and why is it so loud. A lot of mothers like to pull their children off the road and stare horrifically at me. Most people get a kick out of it though and always ask how many mpg I get.

toe fur threadkiller /

zeke, that's because you ride an fa50 that's held together with bungee cords and marshmallow dreams.

sometimes guys ask me how many girls i get riding my moped.

i lie and tell them "lots!"

"have a nice day!"