OK....who got those 'peds in CT? FESS UP.

This was the listing.

If only I wasn't out on a boat today...

From the Hartfod CL:

up for sale is 2 mopeds

Puch max moped, green with mag wheels, sat outside for a while and needs work. not running. there is rust in the gas tank.

the other is a puch magnum moped, it is red. it ran last year but it doesn't run well now, i think it needs carburater work. everything on it is in great shape, my uncle stored it in his garage and he was the only owner.

looking to get 75$ for both of them. need them gone.

Re: OK....who got those 'peds in CT? FESS UP.

man, i didn't need to read that... whoever got that got an amazing deal! hopefully someone from here.

this is why killing other people and taking their things was invented

not me although i emailed the person selling them an hour after they posted. never got a reply.

that stings the soul

Some guy near me is killing me, he is buying mopeds and you know where they end up, parted out on eBay... Ridiculous. How bout if you want to make money get a f'in job.

As much as it pains me to see a nice/good condition bike get parted...I see nothing wrong with it in the slightest. It is a job...reffered to as salvage. Many people on this site depend on those people to get old projects running and missing/broken parts replaced.

Try finding OEM or NOS parts for your Mobys...

no ones blaming them. we're all just pissed we missed it.

That's what I was reffering to

"How bout if you want to make money get a f

And now today for sale in the Boston CL:

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/mcy/771670650.html

What a fucking surprise.

Dick.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

lame. They could have at least waited a week or two for "testing''

i fucking hate when people do this

I saw it like 45 mins after the post and didnt get a reply either. I even offered more money to hold them a couple days.

Greed is killing the moped scene.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

quit paying so much for things and it will go down. say FUCK YOU JACK LOWER THE PRICE. demand lower prices and youll get them.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I don't see lower prices happening anytime soon. People are willing and able to pay high prices, so why sell low? Demand is currently much higher than supply, and puchs are on the top of the demand chain, so they can sell at a premium. Deals like $75 a ped are an anomaly these days, and $700 mopeds are not. We are all going to have to adapt or get much quicker with craigslist response times.

umm...that 750 magnum in wilbraham, ma most likely belongs to daytripper and his sons...and they are not dicks...so don't jump to ridiculous conclusions just because you didn't get in on a fantastic moped deal.

Yeah, that's definitely who that Magnum belongs to. I bought my hobbit from daytripper, he's a good guy.

daytripper and sons are amazing, moral people who have a million peds that they are always doing great work on...they aren't the type to buy low and sell high the next day. they aren't in it for the money. don't jump to conclusions...you might end up insulting one of the respectable members here.

i guess i should have waited before burning down their house then

spork Guarnierius /

That does suck about missing a deal like that. Two peds (one of them a magnum at that) for $75 is what wet dreams are made of. I do have to jump on the band wagon though when it come to Daytripper. Both he and his sons are into mopeds for the love of it. They have a great collection and all kinds of knowledge. I bought my first ped off of him a few years back and it has been more than I could have ever hoped for. Not misrepresented at all and worth every penny. I can't wait to see what new gem he may have fixed up at the next ride.

« Go to Topic — end of thread