Who were you - bandits?

I saw two dudes on the corner of Baxter and Grinstead tonight (Sat. 26th). Just wondering which Bandits I encountered?

Re: Who were you - bandits?

wow, if you actually saw a real bourbon bandit in its natural habitiat and lived to tell, you should consider yourself lucky.

Are you sure they were Bandits? Did they have the black scarf over their eyes?

Catch what they were riding? I saw a couple non-bandits and one bandit on my ride last night. Getting pretty mopeddy up in here.

I know. Every time I turn around I see a new person on a moped.

I saw one dude on Frankort who looked like he had a pinto. The two guys I saw on Baxter... well, I couldn't tell. Was a little too dark. I did wave though.

I saw a guy on Eastern with a Hercules.

that was most likely elder and I. we were blasting all night from like around 10pm till 6am in that area.

Let's work on the V1 Mark!

Dude, mark ryan... I thought that was you.

We are Bandits!

Could have been Gruber, he was riding with us earlier in the evening in that area. That night was awesome, we rode all over the city, then Craig made us spaghetti at 4:30 in the morning. awesome.

Re: We are Bandits!

If I had your sweet magnum, Elder, any night of riding would be awesome. Does sound like a good night though. Any night that ends with spaghetti at 4:30 am.... sound like a good one to me!

the pinto guy was me, yo

sweet. I am getting to the bottom of this. it's all starting to come together...

Haven't seen the Hercules around.

I've seen him a couple times.

Guy on the Hercules is probably Ron. He works right off Eastern Pkwy.

The Guy on the Herc is Ron.

« Go to Topic — end of thread