clinical studies for moped monies?!

has anyone else ever signed up to be a lab rat in healthy patient medical testing to make some money to spend on mopeds?

i just finished a 22 day study for $6,100. i bought another moped before they let me out of the hospital, and i am pretty hyped to make it fast and awesome. of course i am not putting all of the money towards my mopeds, but i think i will spend a pretty healthy chunk on them.

after all of the study's blood draws, my arms now make me look like i love heroin.

broped's next mini-rally will include a long ride to the clinical research unit and a 5 day study for $2,200. :P

Re: clinical studies for moped monies?!

yo dude, i'd totally do that!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

i donate sperm twice a week. it pays the rent.

what'd you do...a sleep study? i've totally thought about doing one of the long-term studies (in study setting for more than a day)...but i'm terribly afraid of needles.

This sounds interesting, and I need the scrilla. Where do you go to find out about and sign up for these trials?

thx

how do you go about doing this i want in!

all the study groups are generally advertising on craigslist these days.

every day for 22 days i took some medicine that they think could be used to help alcoholism, and on two occasions i dosed with a screwdriver (orange juice and vodka). they took my blood once a day for about 16 days, and on 4 of the days, they inserted an angiocath in my arm and took blood from me every hour for about 10 hours.

i pretty much sat in a comfy adjustable bed all day and watched movies and played computer games over their free wireless network. they fed me 3 meals and a snack daily, and the food was not that bad at all. no side effects. i couldn't even tell that i took any medicine.

the only parts that sucked were having to ask the nurse staff to unlock the restrooms and showers every time i had to use one, getting nothing but 1/2 a bowl of corn flakes with 1/2 a cup of milk for breakfast on 18 of the 22 days, and getting stuck 4 times on one blood draw on one occasion. not being able to have visitors also sucked, but i was able to talk on the phone and over the internet.

www.jalr.org

go there for available studies.

Damn, dude. That's bank! I never got paid more than $140 for any study and during the last one the doc found a hole in my heart I didn't know about...so I quit. Ha. Even my buddy who did a morphine study where he was put in extreme cold then in heat, etc. for 2 weeks only made $1200. Nice, dude.

I bought my first ped as a means of getting to the plasma bank on less gas. Since I got into mopeds though, I've been too busy fixing and re-selling them to go.

Wher can you do this "clinical study". I need some cash.

see above. www.jalr.org as info on all kinds of studies.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account