Two Stroke Extravaganza

I received an invite from Two Strokers...They are having their 11th Annual Two Stroke Extravaganza in Van Nuys August 24th.

A celebration of all things two stroke...they would love to have a bunch of peds turn up...

6335 Woodley Avenue, Van Nuys, CA 91406

If you need more info you can call Farel, 714-757-9096.

Re: Two Stroke Extravaganza

Some nice pics from the 2007 event

http://www.2-strokers.com/Woodley.pdf

Chris Hernanadez /

I was there last year, there were some really nice bikes.

If you can have an extravaganza, what happens when you only have exactly the right amount of vaganzas? Or not enough vaganzas?

In that note, what is a vaganza?

--Scott

The Peugot Vaganza was manufactured from 1962-67 and was limited to only 6,825 units over those 5 years. It was exported and sold only in Peru. Only 4 are currently known to still exist - Three are owned by Jay Leno, since he simply had to have one in each color (Red, Blue, and Orange).

The final was owned by Jesse James, who promptly Monster-Garaged it into a rolling neuclear missle silo. It was quickly seized by the US Department of Defense, who wrecked it while test driving. Apparantly, there was quite a bit of front wheel shake and the guy who was supposed to design a fork dampner got in a tiff with James and walked off. Jay Leno bought the twisted remains and had them chrome plated.

Yea, I made that up... but I had fun doing it!

« Go to Topic — end of thread