Shot & killed...

Ben Van Zoest /

A Milwauke man shot his 2cycle Lawnboy mower because it wouldn't start, he was drunk!

He faces up to 6 years prison. Motto of story, be kind to

2 strokes.

Re: Shot & killed...

I've come THIS (pictureit) close to trotting my puke newport II behind the garage and lighting a rag in the gas tank. Sure alcohol had too much to do with it - but I'll only take 10percent of the blame.

Afraid I can relate to the guy, scary to admit.

Perhaps it needed to be put down...

good cause lawnboys are junk anyways

No NO NO , LawnBoy 2 strokes are awsome and beefy, with a few mods , it will fit a Moby . AND it doesn't look all Stupid . Gosh , hang loose while I try to find my pics .The weathered alloy fins even look like a typical moby. Its a long stroke torquey engine 124cc at 6hp . I had to machine a steel flywheel and sorts to make a pitbike ignition work (haven't figured out power for lights yet - but I will), by shaving the extra tabs etc off the case and welding a few in the right place , you can fit it in the same position - You'd only notice that there isn't a carb where a moby usually has one because it's in the rear now and the pipe comes off the side discreetly and bends below (no expansion - stock moby muffler) Not a speed demon by any means but can easily cruise all day at 45+ and go straight up a hill at part throttle with power to accelerate on cue . BTW funny you mention a shooting - I just shot some loser and his dog (felt bad about the dog but oh well) in my garage - well place .22 short in the left leg and stories of bleeding to death scares the hell out of them . Yes he did have a big ass Buck Knife - Fucker bled all over my welder and bandsaw - I made him wipe it up and I allowed him to duct tape his leg and keep his drugs , made about $62 and change plus I think I'll sell his drivers license's which is probably no good anyway .

No kidding , we'll see what happens next , Why in my freaking neighborhood lately just makes me pissed . But Lawnboys , send them my way . 2-Stroke models without the self-propelled takeoff. Check one out and wonder if it can be done ............ hmm Pull the big round muffler off ,pull the weird carb off ,pull the flywheel off and look at it ...........

I couldn't afford senior pictures, so I mowed this photographer's lawn all summer for free ones. He pretty much only knew me as 'Lawn Boy.'

lawnmower dude is my friend's neighbor, they though there was a shooting at the Gold Rush Chicken right there, but it was just old boy and his lawn boy

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Thy shot horses don't thy

oh wayne, you crazy

lawnboy lawn mowers are great !!!

that guy probably forgot to prime it before starting.

mine starts every time with zero maintainence!!

Rick

- Summerai - First Ben /

Did anyone else bother to read Ken's post? That's quite the story there Ken...

Ben Van Zoest /

Damnest things is my hired mower boy forgot to clean the under deck exhasut as I told him, I was gone on a 2 month project it had jammed and they told her 75$ to fix up. So my wife traded & bought a Honda mower.

Jesus not a few weeks later I saw my neighbor mowing w/ my old Lawnboy she had bought it re-furbed for 50$ terrible feeling...

BTW Ken, do u have pics to share?

I'm pretty sure I do ,I was hunt through my CD's this morn hang loose

I did.... but I had seat belts on, so alot of that was hard to accept as true.

Not true.... I never wear seatbelts.

« Go to Topic — end of thread