Re: where not to buy mopeds

chiro /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

When the moped came in the box was covered with oil along with the entire moped. The front fender was broken and paint all scratched. The nuts and bolts for the front forks were all over the place because the bag had been torn open. When I called five flags then said the oil was not a problem and then could send me a new fender. Everything else should be fine. I did not like a paying $1300 for a new moped that looked like junk so I rejected the shipment. Then for three and a half weeks I had to continually can five flags for updates on the situation and all that I wanted was a refund. During that time I was out both the money and a moped. It end with the man from five flags calling me and yelling at me telling me to grow up and that I was a prick.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account