The Spokesmen restored my faith in mopeds

Well... I has fighting with the vespa ciao for a while. light bulb after light bulb kept blowing out of the tail light. I finally got it fixed up right. The light worked allllllllll night. Then one hell of an evening riding and hanging out. I've renewed my faith in the moped, yet again. Just when i think i'm done for good; something like tonight happens and i come right back to it.

Oh and before everyone flames me.... I do have a bit of a temper when it comes to machines. When it doesn't run 100% perfect i'm not fun to be around. That is my disclaimer.

Re: The Spokesmen restored my faith in mopeds

Things happen. Learn to enjoy fixing your moped. parts fail all the time. Have you tried installing some sort of resistor to keep your taillight from burning out at high rpm.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Tom enjoys fixing his moped, just not over and over and over and over...

Glad it's working dude, and sorry I missed you guys. It's a sad, sad day when I can't find a vehicle to get down there in.

Good times....

Even better ones after you and ryan left, sorry to see you go, but welcome back:)

Way to be the fourth true initiate into the gang!

HAHA That's ok. IF i continued on with the fun times i would have been in bad shape for today. Standing outside trying to sell stuff on a 95* day; after a night like that. LOL Thanks of letting me be official! I think half that PBR ran down my shirt instead of my throat!

Zack! If you can make it down next week you should. Hopefully i can figure out why my SI is going slow. Then you can see a red 4 spoke SI.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

I'll be down this week, if nothing else than to give Carl monies.

I really, really wana crash mayhem on sunday.

I wish I could have been there last night. It's always fun.

My Pinto was stalling out a ton. Plus, I had to work. I can't figure it out.

Anyway, I won't be able to make next week as I'm playing a show at The Falcon on Broadway.

they renewed my faith in double nickel speed limits and 25 year old buses being able to go the distance in style

OK guys. Tom and I are old. I was up at 7 a.m. getting ready for the company party I threw today. I'm sure Tom was too. Kinda. So all you young Spokes, GET OFF MY LAWN.

No really, I had a great time. Too bad I have a job (get off my lawn.) I'm glad I bugged out.

Willie give me a call, i need jets. How about someone picks me up a random bike to fix. My bikes all run well, I'm bored.

Yeah, and next time i'm keeping that damn frisbee!

« Go to Topic — end of thread