puch...annoying or pleasurable

i have nothing against them...i mean if i could get my hands on one i would but does anyone ever feel like theres to many of them out there and mainly talking about the maxi...if so throw your quarters in...

Re: puch...annoying or pleasurable

btw im not trying to step on anyones toes...hahaha iv seen the way the forum and rip someone apart and make them eat there words and shit...

i get much pleasure from the puch

as long as you don't start a thread called 'dicks' in the buy/sell and then start whining about stuff.... i think you are in the clear.

anyway I have a puch, its pretty awesome. So easy to work on, so easy to get parts for. And lots of puchs were around in the 70's, lots of em. So youll run into people who just love puchs and havent seen them in forever.

Kind of how I'll be in 40 years. Except i'll be flying around in my hover-ped.

i personaly love mine. even tho i jsut ruined a perfectly good brake shoe by breaking the hook that the spraing goes on. now that im talking.. does anyone know if the side with the semi circles doesnt have a spring and the side that has the flat part does.... will the front brakes work liek that????

haha actually the reason i wrote this forum is i had just seen your profile and i was like damn another puch maxi....ya a buddy owned one i didnt mind riding it it just seems as if you could get annoyed by seeing so many

My Maxi...soon to be Magnum doesn't have the greatest charisma (yet) but it's never left me stranded either. I love Puchs...

ya,i seen that topic (dicks) and holy shit....i love this forum never laughed so hard...

I superlove Puch!

Puchs ALWAYS get you home....

when I first got into peds, i thought grandes were cool, or atleast looked cool. also, got a ciao, pretty fun! but now I'm a die hard Puch fan! and Puchs are WAY sexier then a Moby! Ha! There will never be enough Maxi's!!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

My magnum is so nice it almost made Tom cry when he rode it today.

I have a Moby and two Puchs (maxi and mag). Mobys are cool, but Puchs are super reliable. The maxi is the perfect bike for a first project.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Here we go again... :-P

Maxi's are great first bikes and remain daily riders because they are simple and super reliable. You just can't kill an E50! (believe me, I've tried.)

well every one is kinda different. so idk its kinda fun to see how people customize them. andif you get one, you can pick 4 or 5 of them that you like and base yours off of those. not to be a copy cat or anything.

I dont know , i gottal lotta bikes and ive had alot. I love em for what is unique and different about em all.

but if i had to have 1 and i was going to have to ride any length of time or distance on it, it would say puch.

Tomos doesent count imo, not a vintage bike, but thats a whole other arguement

So if in fact you find puchs boring cause all the do is frigging start... by all means get something else.

But i dont understand anyone complaining that any other moped is easier to work on or more reliable.

I dont really dig maxi's - probably just the front frorks in particular - id rather a kromag, a freespirit or a a magnum, but from an engineering and mechanical simplicity point, there really isnt much you can say bad about em.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

My second ped was a maxi frame.

I'll never turn one down, and they really are a joy to ride. And having them be so common just makes everything you change on them stand out.

I know some people that scoff at them, but I'll never get annoyed at seeing another Maxi.

if i could get one, im sure id love it.

but till then, im stuck loving other bikes.

STFU MAXI owns bitch

fuck this argument.

MAXIS are AWESOME!! Always and forever, they are the life-blood, recognize.

I'v had 3 seperate people say they use to have a maxi just like mine, and they loved it. One guy tried to buy mine off me. needless to say, I will never sell this time capsule.

dog fart neutralizer. discuss.

Maxis and Newports Rock! Someone tell Mercedes to fire up a Puch factory again!

When it all boils down. Germany is the place where great engineers get the job done. I'v never worked on any motor as simple and reliable as a stock E50. From an amatuer engineers standpoint. It is perfection. Those germans know there engines well.

Puchs were manufactured in Austria.

« Go to Topic — end of thread