Wiped out on the Foxi this afternoon

So I just left home and we crusing around before heading back to my buddys house to help him fix his F250 when For a split second I glanced in the mirror and took my eyes off the road,Big mistake! Just had time to look up and see I was going in the deep ditch along side of the road.I hit the brakes and ended up with the moped on top of me.Thank god I just ended up with some minor road rash on my right leg and no damage to the Foxi. Next time Ill learn eyes to pay attention to where im going.

1217019679_000_0863.jpg

Re: Wiped out on the Foxi this afternoon

lucky lucky you. Glad you're ok.

Yeah so am I.Actually I was more worried about what injuries the moped suffered rather then what injuries I had,Does this seem strange to anybody?

anyone?buller? buller? buller?

Wiping out sucks. That will teach ya though.

hope the bikes ok.

Bikes fine,my leg is a little fucked up but Ill live Andrew thanks for the concern.

thats what totally sucks ass about having to ride on the side of the street. I dont see how the guys on those little plastic shit scooters do it. Some of the potholes we have here will eat ya.

you have decent tires on that thing? Nothing will help ya down faster then a set of shitty tires.

Dunno Andrew I think the tires are ok but they do have a little dry rot. It was my fault I got too close to the ditch.Leg is gonna be sore for a few days but It wont stop me from riding Christine again tommorrow. :)

thats the spirit

nobody listens to me

ok a few do...but most dont

the best performance upgrade you can do for your bike is take the shitty old dry rotted tires off and put some new ones on.

mopedshop.com has sava's for 59 bucks for 2 with tubes. Make you foxi ride like a dream.

« Go to Topic — end of thread