Red Magnum parked on Canal St. Boston

Who are you? Reveal yourself!

Re: Red Magnum parked on Canal St. Boston

I saw a silver Magnum in Davis Sq. last weekend during the artfest. Two helmets, locked near the VFW.

The silver mag could be my old ride...the new(est) owner is in East C last I heard...if it had dropped bars, it's definitely old faithful...

The red one could be Phil D who lives like next door to me. I haven't seen him yet though...

The Silver magnum in davis is Todd, he's the dude doing the moped scooter thing in september, super nice guy. I worked on his bike one night outside of toast/precinct / Independent.

The red one is probably Will, who bought my red one. Super nice XK with gazelles and an e50, whats not to love

Definitely not your old one...

i believe its my friend will's

That looks like it. It's parked right outside my work. I wonder if Will works in my building?

what company do you work at? he works at some sort of telemarketing thing.

Why have we not seen them?

he works on wednesday nights. that photo was at the fix-it at joes house, which he came to.

i met another guy who works on wednesday and cant ride. hes got a lazer top tank, and is friends with brendan.

HAhahaha...A company called Guideline. This is too funny. I think I know this Wil.

Will is a cool kid... it was fun helping him work on his ped!

I hope its working out for him. I only rode it once on those scary ass tires it had on it.

he put on new tires, but still needs a 14mm intake. its really slow at the moment.

red magnum in jamaica plain on lamartine street tween jackson and stony today at noon...who was ya? you had an asshole on your ass as you faded from my rearview mirror...thought it was a cop.

Wow, this is like a missed connection... but seriously lacking babes that want to ride naked on the back of my ride. That was my magnum locked up outside canal, and also me in JP. Weird.

Andy, you work in the next department from me......I figured it out.

Heh, alright bye.

a saw a tomos (targa...maybe, i can't remember) parked on mass ave/harvard st right outside harvard yard earlier today

last week i rode behind a 70 year old guy on a kinetic tfr from harvard to porter ... i tried to talk to him but he kept on going up the bike lane. 10 minutes later i met a woman on a red vespa grande who just moved to somerville ... i told her about khz ... maybe she'll show up on a ride sometime.

will i'll ride naked on the back of your ride anytime, lol.

lacking puch decals, and some neat sticker than that ones Matt Zacharino.

~SABAT!

I really have to go through my left over moped parts...I have a load of bing bodies and maybe some manifolds..

man when i lived in jp i didn't see one moped in 4 years.

from the side of town I lived in, there was almost no reason to go to JP.....

« Go to Topic — end of thread