Puch Dart Worth anything ?

Just wondering if a Puch dart is worth anything , it is a 1984 and looks like this.

Thanks,

Raz

Re: Puch Dart Worth anything ?

That's a sled...

puch darts are fucking awesome. make wheelie machines due to the seat position.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I want to see an 80cc dart. No one kits them bitches.

bring it to seattle for me. i dont really do puches but i would give that thing a try.

I would love that.

ben westcoast, put a 2 speed handshifter and a polini on his. i still get chills thinking about it.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

We've got a Dart all in pieces in StL. I might be interested in that bike if you're selling it. We can make a complete runner, with a kit out of them both.

I want. I want.

I actually don't have it yet but a older guy said he would take 100 bones for it and it has a title.He said it ran less than 5 years ago.

What do you all think ?

Raz

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

You get it for $100, and sell it to me for $150. Then we all happy. He gets rid of it, you get $50, I have a use for these dart parts.

ugh. you tease. get this phantom "i might be geting this moped maybe possibily what's it worth" shit out of here and stop wasting people's time.

I would love one of these. if anybody wants to sell me a rolling chasis, let me know.

cheers, rob

did you get it from the guy that has a lot on craigslist?

Nope, I am known as the "ped" guy in these parts.I have to decide if I want it now or later.It will still be there.

Raz

« Go to Topic — end of thread