scooter gang

My town, madison wisconsin has a scooter gang and no moped gang, what should I do.

Re: scooter gang

ride and fix/build thats what its about

ummm yeah, if you have a moped/noped, not a scooter you should come ride with tate, fergy, mike and I... thats what you should do.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

The gangs listed on this site are only the "official moped army branches".

There are plenty more gangs, and aparently you have some people there already, super sweet for you.

I love it when people find eachother through the forums.

scooter gang

Fuck them scoots, get on yer moped and ride!

see if they'll let you join, then SAAAAAABOTAAAAAAGE!

get some glue and some pedals.

even if you don't have a moped yet, if youre interested we can probably hook you up with a project.

Cool, where do you ride? Perhaps when I get the 4 speed bolted on my pinto, we can ride together.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Cool. My batavus is on the verge of being road-worthy....I just need to figure out this damn carb issue.

What part of town do you live? And what is this Madison scooter gang?

West side.

scooter gang

10 tough guys who ride with no shirts and no helmets. I was thinking about racing them.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Cool, I'm on the west side also. On Williamsburg Way.

Do they ride lame-o new scooters or old vespas and stuff?

they sound really lame

Not classic scooters, I saw them twice. Once at a gas station, once on whitney and odana

we all live on the west side, usually riding around here somewhere. If you see someone on a blue moby thats me, pretty sure its the only one in town.

Tell me more about this 4 speed, I thought pintos had puch engines like e50 or maybe 2 speed za50.

« Go to Topic — end of thread