NH riders?

I know there's some out there... I've seen you bastards but i've been in my car... I guess theres a buch of old peds up here.. i wanna ride wit cu!

Re: NH riders?

im pretty close to nh right on the line

haha oh yeah you are...

any word on the "week end ride" do ya know?

dont know aint nobody said nuttin

man were here in portsmouth. we ride pretty regularly. shitty weather lately though... come down

thats quite the treck for me too.. but yeah just drop me aline when you have rides, i'll try to make em' if the bat stays running.

that was a long drive last night for ya

As soon as steves calls me back about parts for my jawa, which, I'm not holding my breath, I'll be riding around the lakes region.

or when I can weld the little switch on my Moby that switches between pedal power and moped power, so that it doesnt keep slipping as soon as I get it running.

Then, I will be up for a long ride, hopefully to the seacoast/boston.

I don't know yet, and I'm going to see what I can get for triple A coverage. if they'll come and cart my ass home.

or I'll just phone a friend...

Anyone want to do a fix it session in Central New Hampshire?

Let me know. I've got a good spot.

Or I guess anywhere in new hampshire, I just strap my ped to my bike rack and Away we go!

bring your moby pulley down with ya and il weld it up

Its funny to see your name with that little squiggle in front of it, makes you look official or something.

:)

« Go to Topic — end of thread