moped friendly route from sac to s.f.

anyone know of one?

details?

Re: moped friendly route from sac to s.f.

nope

i got pulled over 4 or 5 times trying to go from napa into Vallejo and Oakland. the best route is to take the bike path from sac to davis, then head towards winters and napa, then on to petaluma and over to HW1, take the 1 south over the GG and into sac.

if u google map that path there is only one way to go.

there are 2 really long mt passes to climb that way so u best have a kit or be able to maintain at least 30mph up hill.

thats the best way cuz its back roads away from alot of fast traffic and most cops. it will take around 12 hrs, bring a gas can if ur kitted. its like 200+ miles

oops *into SF (2nd line)

BryAn eurism /

Last year I took my Sprint via Richland to get over into west town (BTW pizz on Sacto for only having 1 fleabag on Freeport. )

over to Jefferson Rd to S. River (Rt. 160). Get a good running start over the Antioch bridge!

From Antioch I cut over to Fremont/Milpitas/SJ but if you look on MSN maps it will show you where the hills are at certain zoom levels

Elliot is right. Thats the route we will take to Creature rally.

Lane did it. Started at like 12am and got to Marin around 8am. His bike was perfect for the job. He had gas can too.

me and a couple friends might try to ride from yuba city to sac then to s.f. at the end of august for the hot water music show... and if it goes well we will be going again for the rally.

« Go to Topic — end of thread