Burlington, Vermont

I can't be the only member who lives in or around Burlington, VT, can I? Who else lives in beautiful, green vermont?

Re: Burlington, Vermont

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Dude, if there was a moped gang in Vermont, I'd leave Denver.

there are some riders up there. Nick G of moped country went to school there... keegan F is up there, rides a tomos/puch i believe. Theres a red pugeot 103 up there, dont know whos it is... and then theres a pacer or something that parks near leonardo's pizza... oh and another guy, fraggle i think they call him, on an orange motobecane 50v. ive got a few friends heading to UVM this semester who will be riding as well.

oh and of course my brother, chris pamboukes. You know him? Hes a senior at champlain. he rides a slick looking light blue malaguti commuter, lives on adams street.

if youre ever in the portsmouth area, hit us up... we ride all the time.

ps how do the hills treat you on that puch?

I live here! I've got two Maxi's. Maybe I'll see you on the mean streets!

come over to nh!

I know it's more than 2 hours away, but I was in Brattleboro a few weeks ago and saw 6 vintage peds parked in front of Mocha Joe's.

They are pretty lame but I've just got my ped tuned up a bit and its handling them well enough. I've got a proma GP and a bunch of new jets on the way, with my 45 rear sprocket i think I'll be able to kick some incline ass. I hope.

Sweet, I know of another kid, Dave.. he's got a tomos. I'm riding a black (pretty beat up) newport and I've got a really pretty blue maxi on the way.

Isn't cruising to north beach the greatest?

ive never cruised to north beach, but ive cruise to bristol falls. _that_ was fun. im gonna be up there in a couple weeks, i think, to help my brother move his shit back into his apartment. i think hes gonna be bringing his malaguti back up there, so if we get a uhaul im gonna haul my moby up there too and ride. ill shoot you an email if this ends up happening... we can meet up and ride.

that sounds great man, definitely hit me up. How long did it take you to get to bristol falls? and what road did you take?

a long fucking time, and i dont remember roads. ever.

i miiiiight be in burlington for my cousins's wedding in september.. but i kinda doubt it.

hey on a side note, check out ICCE motorcycle shop on Flynn street. they started doing moped repairs there, and my buddy Keegan is the "technician".

you know, I heard really good things about ICCE. I even called a few times and shot the shit about some moped stuff.

But I talked to a friend of mine who brought 2 bikes in there three months ago. One bike went in working (to get rewired) and now it doesn't work. It was a motoguzzi. The other one is still in there, hasn't come back.

My friend is pissed and I'm having second thoughts on ICCE. Although I was really pleased with how friendly the guy was when I talked ot him. PLus he seemed real knowledgable.

The "mean" streets of Burlington?

you get jokes, dont you fred?

well did the motoguzzi leave the shop working, and then stop working? Or did it leave the shop not working? The latter would suck, the former doesnt necessarily have anything to do with ICCE. Not that this has anything to do with me, but im sure if you call up the shop they'll take care of you.

our course I do! I think someone kicked a hacky sack at me one time...

I have been up there several times...can't remember what I was doing or where I went. I just remember the main drag with all the shops and bars...

yeah, I'm sure they'll take care of the kid. I think it left the shop not working.

But i've never brought my ped to a shop. Don't really plan on it. If I can't fix a moped then I don't deserve to have it.

agreed. fred is there a ride this wednesday? me and a couple friends decided were coming for sure.

« Go to Topic — end of thread