SPOKESMEN and other Denver area riders

Dawn and I coming down for the ride tomorrow night. If anyone wants me bring anything let me know.

Shaun I'll bring that Bi-turbo for ya.

I've got also got some peds:

1979 Tomos A3 Bullet w<600 miles really good condition, blue w/black side panels, everything works, 25-30 mph - $550

197? Testi Cricket?, ? miles, ?lights, ? switches, brakes work, tires are good, brand new clutch, high performance head, running boards and buddy pegs, runs great, 25-30 mph - $400

1978 Gitane Comfort, ?miles, has spark and compression and is complete - $300

1978 Gitane Comfort, ?miles, is mostly complete (It has a seat, kick stand, and exhaust that come with it) - $250

1978 Gitane Comfort, ?miles, mostly complete (comes with front rim, kick stand, and exhaust) - $225

Spokesmen get a discount and the optional payment plan.

Let me know @ derek(dot)stahl(at)williams(dot)com

Re: SPOKESMEN and other Denver area riders

The 1st SpokesLady /

damn too bad i'm out of town I'd love to meet you guys! maybe next time... sigh

drink a tall boy for me!

Did you forget me already Steph?...tear

Derek, you're like Santa Claus from the West.

See you tomorrow. I may be late.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

That's Derek.. He was like, on the bus with us..

What has KC done to you?

You should have brought some of those to Kansas City, I know several people who are interested in buying one. I guess with all the mopeds around last weekend, now everyone and their mom wants one.

No room; and I can only take one out of state if i bring back a new one, too few peds in CO. Plus these are intended to help build up our gang, so spread the word Spokes.

All are Minarelli V1 powered and Delortto carbed except the tomos.

Just noticed I forgot to delete some of the text, the stuff in the () is referring to the photos that went with the descriptions. Email me for photos.

Call me, I found in garage for rent in town ($50).

Bump, $50 off if they are sold today to someone in Denver; I'm leaving town around 4:30. See yall at Sputnik @ 7, be there or be square and everyone know Spokes are round.

yo Derek, you have any more preformance pipes for puchs i can buy off you b4 i head east?

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

You moving east, Justice?

sorry i had to rebump this derek, but for some odd reason i don't have your number, I'm interested in buying that brown gitane. I'll have zack give me ur number an we can talk

« Go to Topic — end of thread