boston people - wanns buy my brand-ned full face?

its a large, and sadly slightly too small for me. basically never worn.

i bought it for $100, shipping included. please buy it from me for something close to that.

Re: boston people - wanns buy my brand-ned full fa

i dont know whats up with all my typos lately.

I give you $50 for it.

boo

Jay...

You have a Ted Kennedy size head!

I need a full face...let me see if it fits and maybe I will give you your price..

I'd consider it Jay, but if it won't fit you it definitely wouldn't fit me with my wavy hair, (waving goodbye) high fivehead, and a size 7 7/8ths. Put it on CL - maybe a scooter person will buy it.

also, i look like rick moranis in spaceballs when i put this on.

so it's too small, and too big?

thats basically correct

rick moranis - Jay, if this is the case keep it - we'll scrape some of the insides out so it fits better then we can tell everybody that rick moranis rides with us and they'll want to ride with us too.

No?

Jay -

My brother is really into getting a full face.

He'd gladly give you 100.00 for it.

Oh...we're identical twins, by the way. It looked like your head is slightly bigger than mine, so this might work.

I'll show it to Dan and see what he says.

Jay, Another person who might be interested is Anton. I believe you met him a few weeks ago, he was on the 1978 blue Vespa Bravo. I'll give him a shout and see if he's got the scratch - this is just what he needs.

im probably going to ride home in it tonight, so i guess it will be officially used. it is difficult to wear this helmet and my glasses at the same time. anyhow, i have come to the conclusion that its only _slightly_ too small, but still small enough to be annoying. if someone ends up wanting it, let me know.

That's it! You've got to keep it Jay!

i stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom at work for like, 15 minutes trying to decided how dumb i looked in this helmet. im pretty that the scene looked something like this

except i had a splint on my wrist from when the poodle attacked me.

Bad fit = not enough vents. booya!

Is that Karl Pilkington?

wow, i didnt realize how much riding in a full face in the rain rules. youre totally impervious to the elements, and its like im a little robot sitting inside the head of a big giant body, and controlling it. i can see perfectly in the rain. maybe this helmet isnt too small, after all - but it is quite snug.

i have heard the padding is supposed to break in and mold to your face. So when you first get it, it probably feels too tight. I suppose if it makes your brain hurt then it is too small.

they should just get rid of the damn helmet law then we wont have to worry about this crap anymore

I mainly use my full face in the winter... keeps my head and ears totally warm... mmmmmmmmmmm

« Go to Topic — end of thread