OT: Charmin Ultra

I usually buy the cheapest toilet paper I can get. Last month some old lady says to me "do you buy this brand of bathroom tissue? I don't need this coupon." and it's for "Charmin Ultra Mega Roll". With the coupon, it's the cheapest one, so we get it.

Holy Moley it's soft!

I'll never go back to the cheap stuff, even if they start charging hundreds of dollars for Charmin. I've had the flu for three days now, and despite literally hundreds of uses in that time, my posterior remains comfortable and dry.

I guess those watercolored bears on TV were right.

Re: OT: Charmin Ultra

ahahhhaha

poop talk!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

yeah, its kinda like wipin your ass with a rabbit. when it comes to the comfort of your asshole, no price is too high.

"with a rabbit" hahahahaha.....fucking hilarious!! Seriously though, it does make a huge difference. And what the fuck is up with those bears? My fiance and I are always talking about how fucked up that shit is. I mean, honestly, were the people who do the advertising for Charmin saying "O.k folks, we are going to do a commercial and lets really try to make it so that the consumer/viewer watching thinks they are on 10 hits of liquid acid." What the fuck is going on? Why is one red and the other blue? Gender specific? Nope. Age specific? Nope. Fucking 30 hits of blotter? Yup!

Edward Richardson /

Get the stuff with Aloe, there are some things in life worth spending a little extra.

Back when my wife was an engineer for Proctor and Gamble we used to test out the new products before they hit the market. The coolest and refreshingest thing ever was toilet paper that was moistened with some sort of water stuff imbedded in the tissue. Cool on the bum. We called em Bidet (buh-day) Mates.

I love the one where they're trying to vacuum all the daggy muff nuggets off the kid bear. So gross and awesome.

Which reminds me, Why is the Starship Enterprise like toilet paper?

Because they're both trying to wipe out Klingons around Uranus.

Notice how all the animals are hiding from him....especially the rabbit..

That is the wrong picture!

Oops!

Third time is the charm!

Yeah, the one with the little kid bear with all the dingleberries is terrible.

I think that stuff is too soft. You can't get any traction, it doesn't wipe as much as smear. I like the ripple stuff with aloe. It's just as soft but the ripples are like mud tires vs. slicks.

If you ever start feeling cheap, don't go for the Charmin Basic. It's not the same, trust me.

yeah i'm talking Charmin _Ultra_ . the shit with ripples.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

dingle berries? more like dingle apples. or a whole dingle orchard. look at this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Man, when I use that stuff I feel like I'm wiping my butt with a danged Belgian Waffle.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

at least its not as annoying as mr whipple. this one was the worst. lost in space, mr whipple, charmin? wtf

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bruce Edwards /

Just don't ever bother trying that "Ultra Strong" product. It's like wiping with paper toweling!

Always ask for extra napkins!

You never know when you made need them! I think BK has the most durable, everyone elses (wendy's, tacohell, McD's,) use really cheap napkins, nonabsorbent and terrificly brittle. 7-11 napkins are the absolute worst! But hey, in a pinch, its better than a sears catalogue. The blue paper shop towels I steal from work are excellent, absorbant, super strong, thick and soft. But they don't flush.

« Go to Topic — end of thread