saying your going to buy somthing and then not!!

i hate when people say they are going to buy somthing from you and just when your about to ship it they say ohh never mind, i dont want it anymore....... dicks!!!

Re: saying your going to buy somthing and then not

!!!skcid ....…eromyna ti tnaw tnod i ,dnim reven hho yas yeht ti pihs ot tuoba ruoy nehw tsuj dna uoy morf gnihtmos yub ot gniog era yeht yas elpoep nehw etah i

what!???

Or even just people who say they want something and then you never hear another word about it.

or people like me that are too bus and say they will sell you something then never get around to it. yea i am guilty of that. but i work 70 hours + a week

???!tahw

haha, just bored.

!!!skcid ….…eromyna ti tnaw tnod i ,dnim reven hho yas yeht ti pihs ot tuoba ruoy nehw tsuj dna uoy morf gnihtmos yub ot gniog era yeht yas elpoep nehw etah i

i hate when people say they are going to buy something from you and just when you're about to ship it they say, ohh never mind, i don't want it any more....... dicks!!!!

i'm bored also

Actually what I hate more than flakers is when you bid on something on ebay and it's obvious that the seller is bidding against you to jack the price up - only to get a genuine Ebay second chance bid notice when you say screw it and let it go . BTW you should always line up a second buyer either on C-List or the MA . It's nothing personal , it's business.

no speaking backwards!!!

!!!sdrawkcab gnikaeps on

i got one, i'm just saying fucking dicks!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread