tomos wheels

I need to get a new rear mag wheel for a 2008 tomos sprint. i can only find them on mopedjunkyard but there are two versions 105mm hub and another that is not 105mm. I dont have access to the old wheel to measure it. Anyone know which one comes stock on a new sprint?

Re: tomos wheels

bump... anybody?

According to my 2008 stock manual the rear break drum is 105mm in diameter. Know anything about putting generic turn signals on one of these things?

Any turn signal should work. I bought some that were grounded through the bolt. After sanding around the bolt hole a little, they work perfect. I did have to change the bulb though. It came with a 3 watt bulb. Who the heck could see a 3 watt bulb? Check my post "My Sexy LX!" to see a pic of the chrome mini signals I put on.

anyone know if they are 16" or 17" rims? can i use either size tire or do i have to have the right size?

Mine say 16. Don't know if you have to have that size.

Pretty sure Tomoses use 16" wheels, and I would use the right size if I were you. I've never tried changing the sizes to see what it messes up, but why find out the hard way? If you're looking for a good deal, I bet you could find something if you put up a "WTB Tomos wheel" ad in the buy/sell forum.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account