Indian Mopeds

I found a motorcycle salvage yard with about 5 indian mopeds and about 30 other brands but anyway's does anyone know much about these bikes. I can pick them up for 100 bucks each.

Re: Indian Mopeds

4 stroke, 1 speed, 50cc, heavy cool looking frames. all that = not all that fast but they r really cool all the same.

if theyre in decent shape grab them

you could always part them out on ebay

they are complete with mag wheels also.

Also an interesting note. These indian mopeds were actually made in CHINA!!

Why would you post this? Business-wise, I'd keep these sorts of things hush hush if I wanted to make a buck or too but still help folks out. I'd also let this thread drop like a stoolie wearing concrete shoes. ...just me. Go with your gut.

I would also misspell the word 'two'.

It is ok I'm not going to be selling these bikes on the army. Sorry guy's but I need more moped riders in my area.

i'd scoop those up in a second. thats the next kind of bike i am interested in getting. they are a very nice looking bike. good for two people. most come with mag wheels which are very durable and hold up well. good on hills. for that cheap get em!

i had one. it was really cool looking. mine was really shitty and i could never get it running very good, so i parted it out. if they are in good shape, then id scoop them up, though.

Hey Deane,

At a hundred bucks a pop, he can't help but make a profit if he parts them out. Eventhough he doesn't plan on doing that, with a minimum effort he could probably get some of them going and still sell them for less than a 1000.00, still make a decent profit, and have some folks to ride with. I only wish I could find some that cheap down here. Right now my biggest lead is an FA50 for 400.00.

Mattman MopedHead /

i've got an indian and when i get the money, i'm gonna get a lifan 4 stroke cause some of them have the same bolt pattern. these engines have 4 speeds though, but if you can find one with the same bolt pattern that's also a semi automatic, you won't need to install a clutch. fucking bad ass!

Indian Mopeds

kim jensen /

Indians are very cool, but slow. As the only "original" four strokes they are very hard to find parts for. You could easily part them out for a lot more to Indian officianados on e-bay.

kbj

I would buy them all, you could prob make 2 runners at least, these are 4 stroke so they are unique...part them or ride them but I would buy every one asap!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account