Tomos screw ?

The head of the screw used to level out the transmission fluid on my A35 was stripped when I bought it. Does anyone know what I can use as a replacement? thanks,

Re: Tomos screw ?

oops, thought I was in the repair section. sorry about that.

Re: Tomos screw ?

Uh, Tomos dealer might have one!

Re: Tomos screw ?

If all that's damaged is the head, and you can get it out, you ought to be able to find a same-size metric screw with either phillips, hex, or allen head at a good hardware store.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account