Re: Boston Ride Tonight!

sweet! tim what do you have spare nuts and bolts there? maybe i can fab the monza seat to fit!

i had to ride home in the rain. now im home and all wet. i was already in a bad mood before riding in the rain. dont feel like riding through the rain again.

see you there. am arriving by car. might have phil e and his broke moped with me

there is a drawer full of misc nuts/bolts ... there is an economy hardware 2 blocks away ...

i need to go there and get moby chain tensioner screws at some point.

there is a dirt lot on windsor street across the street ... you can park there

this weather doesnt even look o bad right now. should we ride?

It is clearing up... but the fixit is important too.... quite a conundrum...

I think we should start with the fixit... and take it from there...

There is a huge storm over Worcester heading this way... so if it misses us... that would be cool... but given the uncertainty I say lets proceed with the fixit!

sabat and i are levaing my house now. be there in a bit

Joe is on his way so we will be there shortly...

and Major Props to Tim for hosting this event!

sorry i didnt go guys. i was feeling slightly depressed, and then it was pouring out so i took a nap, and when i woke up the weather was suddenly nice. then i tried to do a simple alteration to my moped that ended up taking like three hours and then it started raining and then i got really crazy and had a beer and then i realized it was 11:30 so i made this post.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account