Re: another progress post... bandwagon...

noah /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

wow, thanks for the support... you guys rock.

i too love the way it looks, and will probably leave the paint like that for a while - the nicer a bike is around here, the higher the likelihood of its theft, which is stupid.

that seat/tank gap sorta bugs me too, i have eventual plans to get a longer/taller gas tank, and maybe move the seat forward a little bit, both for comfort and to close that gap cosmetically, but i'm quite hesitant to fuck with the way it looks, so that'll probably take me ages.

it used to have a whitewall (well, beigewall?) on the back too, but it kept killing tubes, so i had to take it off... i kinda like just the one in the front, and its uncanny how it matches the tank/headlight

but for real... you guys saying what you have give me a lot of confidence about how it is right now, so i appreciate it. thanks MA!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account