$200 puch

Just got a 78 maxi, $200 no rust on the wheels, in the tank, a little on the rack. new tires, seat, pug boot, and sealed wheel bearings. oh yeah and all the Pa paper work, that's the best part.

1216761370_puch_new200_002.jpg

Re: $200 puch

what a steal! nice work

Nice score, but i highly doubt it has sealed bearings, unless the previous owner converted it.

yeah, it does, that's kind of the pont i was making that it has had the sealed bearings put in.

i clap my hands in a festive manner for you. Nice steal

Nice job. I remember when any moped could be gotten for 250 or less. Those were the good ole days.

yeah, its like the cheapest ped i've ever got, well that ran

I bought my first Puch for 100 bucks and it ran at a yard sale. You did great dude! Make it awesome.

I'm up in the air with it right now; sell it give someone a good deal, not as good as i got but still good and make some money, or keep it and kit it, its slow like slow slow not kind of slow and theres lot of hill in my town.

grrr... jealous

I'm thinking a 60cc Athena kit, but 77 doesn't say how many ports it has.

A lot of rear Puch spoked wheels, as well as all rear Puch five-stars (I think), came stock with a sealed bearing. Does your front wheel have a sealed bearing as well?

yeah, but there not the same bearings, a lot smaller looks like they were just pressed in not to long ago.

« Go to Topic — end of thread