OT: MB5 owners, how to remove carb?

Ha, yeah, I know it sounds really simple! I have it all unhooked but i can't get it out since there are so many other things in the way. What do I need to remove to get the carb out? The intake? I applied for the Yahoo group but I want to know _today_ and my membership hasn't been approved yet. Thanks.

Re: OT: MB5 owners, how to remove carb?

Seat and tank...

And then remove the oil tank also? Great, it's like the Vespa's I hated working on so much!

Not as bad as a vespa but still no puch. While you've got it off you might as well bump up to a 20-21 Del.

Should be able to get it out of there with removal of the intake. I think that's how the manual says to do it.

Don't need to remove seat and tank. Just the airbox and then it should come out.

OT: MB5 owners, how to remove carb?

It's out and all cleaned out. Too bad my compression is only 70 PSI! Time to start the list of needed parts.

I'm getting ready to sell a complete MB5 motor. I was gonna throw it out here, and then probably head to fleabay. Sorry for the plug, but if you need one, let me know.

I think it's time to throw a kit on that b*tch

Email me, I think I have some MB5 top end goodies.

oogh its like the expresses you like so much.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account