Norfolk VA?

Anyone ride peds around here?

I just got my first moped about 2 weeks ago and its almost ready to hit the road.

Its a 77 tomos a3sp.

Its firing up and stuff but its got some issues i've got to iron out.

Just ordered a bunch of stuff from mopedwarehouse.

If theres anyone out there hit me up!

-mothy

Re: Norfolk VA?

what's up, tim.

there are some folks riding in vb called beast of burden (i think). my friend chris is moving back to vb and he rides peds, too. people are riding in newport news. hook up with hells satans in richmond. those are good peeps.

ps, tim's awesome. i've known him for a looong time.

I ride with the Beasts of Burden.

We just got a TOMOS lx stolen, so we are a man down. We have already ordered parts for a tomos parts bike that we are gonna slap together. We live/ride at the Oceanfront. Could you make it down sometime next weekend? We are also planning on organizing a ride in the area, but not untill the summer slows down probably in september.

Get up!!

Strange, never heard of beasts of burden.

Yeah I think im like the only guy riding in newport news.

haha.

you aren't the only one in NN.....my friends and I have bases of operations in NN and Hampton. but we probably won't be a cohesive unit till march, when I get my license back. Make sure you schedule time now for the HellsSatans rally, you won't be sorry for long. You are aware of the wacky moped/scooter ordinances in NN right?

When is that HS Rally?

Actully I dont really get bugged about riding mine around here. I've only been stopped for not having a headlight once.

I think the hells satans rally is earlier on in the year.

I live in chincoteague and would love to meet up and ride I went the the hells satans rally last year and can't wait till next year. I have a good supply of parts and what seems like a limitless supply of cheap peds. I'm not much of a computer person so I'm not on here much. Email me and we can talk peds

DARREN MF DAVID /

YO, VIRGINIA BEACH IN THE HOUSE,

DARREN MF DAVID IN THE HOUSE,

DJ BABY MEAT IN THE HOUSE,

BABY C'MON BABY C'MOOOOOON

LET'S RIDE.

I'm free on the weekdays, lets link-up (to anyone interested).

DARREN MF DAVID /

Oh and sorry if I'm posting a lot, but if you guys are really trying to organize a ride down here, get at me because I'm willing to help in any way I can with it. I think it's a pretty neat-o idea.

www.myspace.com/rustybuickdriver

GET AT ME

Crackstar, its me mothy from happy scrappy. Finally discovered peds!

You should hit me up on aim some time, instantmothy...

good to hear from you again.

-mothy

Word up Seth...

I've already got a couple peeps out in norfolk trying to get bikes. Maybe soon there will be a norfolk chapter of moped army?

-mothy

I would be down for a ride sometime.

Yeah, i saw the post on craigslist about the stolen LX.

I just got a 77 a3sp from hampton and hopefully will have it on the road real soon. I've got a couple of vintage scoots too that i ride on a regular basis, i can get down to VB alot quicker that way. I'm hopefully tryin to get a van soon so i can tote around peds and scoots or whatever.

We shall meet soon enough...

-mothy

Right on, Hampton??

Hampton seems to be where its at, but there is a large body of water between us.

There is a ferry between portsmouth and norfolk that lets you take peds on though.

-mothy

im down for a ride. I love riding in hampton.

Crazy world! Good to see you!

Reynold,

I think I bought a Kinetic off of you at the Hells Satans Rally.

It's all parted out now and I sold my other Kinetic.

When we do organize a ride I will contact everyone that has posted on this post. Does anyone have any good Ideas about when and where to ride? We could probably ride a good 20-30 miles around the Oceanfront and surrounding areas. Take breaks at different beaches.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cool, sounds like a plan, bout time we had a ride around here.

I'm in chesapeake. It's awesome to know there are some MA kids round these parts.

I have a Peugeot 103 thats being rebuilt right now, so I wont be able to ride for a while...wouldn't mind still being in the loop tho.

DARREN MF DAVID /

30 mile ride down the coast, ending with a pizza party.

when are you planning on having the ride?

nopeds allowed?

Late September is what we are projecting.

Looks like we can get a good amount of us together.

NoPeds are allowed. I've never been one to discriminate.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account