"Old Fred" might post a bit

Fred Melonhead /

YoHo

I am sure nearly nobody here knows of me anymore.

But I used to post here a lot a few years ago.

I'll prob be posting a bit here and there.

.... and for anybody that remembvers me .... HEY !

Re: "Old Fred" might post a bit

Welcome back. Are you "Fred's guide" Fred? I'm sure your wondering where all the regulars went.

some are still around.

Well, I am anyway.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

old fred

meet old greg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: &quot;Old Fred&quot; might post a bit

I've never heard of any "Old Fred"... maybe he means "Old Ben"... he's a crazy old hermit... lives out beyond the Dune Sea.

toe fur threadkiller /

he can't mean old ben kenobi...

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

0:21

wow

LUKE: I thought he might have meant old Ben. Do you know what he's talking about? Well, I wonder if he's related to Ben.

OWEN: That old man's just a crazy old wizard!

Old Fred's ALIVE!

Wow! I thought you had passed. Welcome back.

Re: Old Fred's ALIVE!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey Fred

I remember ya!

Great to see you

Well, "Old Fred", it is about time we meet....

Is the moped army big enough for more than one Fred?

This is going to get confusing!

Hey there "Old" Fred. Waterford, eh? Nice to have some more people that live fairly close to me. You still riding, Fred?

Hey Fred, I don't know you, but I've certainly heard of you. I've been here about 5 years. This place has changed a LOT. Most of the people who were serious about mopeds, and actually knew something about mopeds, have left. There are still a few decent people here, but the branch members have pretty much taken over, and mostly all they post about are rallys and parties, and take every opportunity to put down those who are still mainly interested in mopeds (the actual machines themselves, not the "moped lifestyle") Peace, Jerry.

Fred Melonhead /

try to cover them all in one post

Hey SaabSonnet (remember the name)

Hey MBartell

... didn't look at the funny/smartassed stuff

fratbone ? ... hey ... (don't remember tho)

two Freds ? ... oh crap

... I may have to add something in there to stop the confusion

John ? ... (don't specifically remember a John locally- but I don't remember what I did last week either) ...

.. yeah Waterford

... The old PA's been down ... lessee 2 summers ? ... died while riding ... something electrical ... did all the basic checks at the time ... nothing terribly simple ... rode the bigger stuff and never bothered gettin to the PA

... definitely want to though ... what with the price of gas ... I just want to make fun of people who drive their gas guzzlers 30 miles one way ... ouch!

... and mopeds are as fast across town as a friggin Ferrari anyway

... hey ... is the State of MI still licensing 50cc multi speed 5hp bikes as mopeds ? ... like they started doing like 4 years ago or whatever ??

... like an MB5 or a Derbi and whatnot ? (used to be licensed strictly as motorcycles ...

Well, Fred, i'm not exactly local. Im actually up in Davison, but its not that far. Seeing as how i have seen only 1 person riding an actual moped in this town, im willing to look far and wide for other riders. I'm not sure if theyre licensing 50cc geared bikes as mopeds. I didnt know they ever started doing that. You might be able to get away with it though. A lot of people have been registering those 4 speed Chinese mini choppers as mopeds and have been able to get away with it.

Donp is gone, though he has his own forum, and posts on several others. Mopedlar is gone from all the forums, he finally got fed up with all the BS. Benny is gone. Do some reading, you'll see how things have changed, this is now more some kind of weird social club than a moped forum. The "Terry Dean is gorgeous" thread set the record, with over 400 posts, none of them moped related. Sad. Peace, Jerry.

Fred Melonhead /

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

welcome to the newly reconstituted

we missed ya!

Fred Battershell /

Hmmm. Allow me to introduce myself!!!! LOL

Welcome back Fred, long time, no hear.

kim jensen /

Welcome! I've noticed that the forum has changed quite a lot in the year and a half I've been here. The more old-timers, the better!

kbj

Another Fred? From Roscommon? I was just up that way the other day over in West Branch.

If you are Fred from "Fred's Guide" THANK YOU!

After sitting in my garage for an hour or two with that print out I figured out my problem.

And welcome back!

Dougie Lampkin, on a Gas Gas. Next to my old race mate Tom Benolkin, Dougie Lampkin is the best! Totally insane video Fred.

hey jerry, are you bitter about something? also, what the fuck are you talking about people don't care about the "actual machines?" Have you ever seen the Performance Tuning Forum? How about the Moped Repair forum? Maybe this forum is just filled with general moped related stuff because it's um, I don't know, THE GENERAL FORUM.

terry dean is gorgeous has everything to do with mopeds.

&quot;Old Fred&quot; might post a bit

WELCOME BACK FRED!

Where have you been?, riding that "moballoonped", or whatever you called that thing..heh. what was it again?

The site has changed somewhat as you can see, but in general, a good bunch of guys n gals who love their bikes.

I'll enjoy reading your posts again, and watching you bitchslap the ones who deserve it.

I'm glad you returned, welcome back Fred.

gimmyjimmy

/now if Reeperette, Ron Brown, Jim C., Wayne, etc. would make a post.

//Hi Zippy!