o/t the dark knight

was awesome! heath ledger was amazing as the joker.

Re: o/t the dark knight

best scene was the magic trick

with the pencil

yes gave me the chills

awesome movie the best i have seen all summer.

a bit off topic why do people see movies twice, i mean u already saw it and unless u have Alzheimer why go see it again and pay 10 bucks twice.

maybe catch what you missed. Stay in the fantasy, or reward the makers with more money. never paid for a movie twice but stayed in the theater for a second round

or see it in imax, i saw it regular

imax when the joker catches the kid dressed like batman. didnt think the pencil would disappear. tada...

apparently 66% of people polled leaving the theatre say they'll go see it again.

Dude just got back from it!

So good!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

Thats why I skipped Ghost Riders.... :(

ok, so i watched the first 5 minutes on moves-on-demand.tv, and couldn't stand the poor quality, so i stopped...

and i'm not the quality douchebag like i'm the music douchebag, but i just think that i'm too much of a dork to want to see batman in imax and get the "full experience"

the second to last "to" = "so i"

I thought the best part was when the joker sticks his head out of the car window. Our whole theater went dead silent and it was the creepiest moment in a movie ever

agreed. the whole scene with the joker in prison and you realize he's still completely in control and the entire city outside his cell is in chaos: amazing.

haha

awesome

our wednesday night ride is going to be going to the movie.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Amazing movie-great magic trick and unbelievable CGI work!

Saw this pic on e-bay and thought it looks remarkably like the bat pod (only needs the 50 cal machine guns). Blew my mind to find out the director and production designer built the bike used out of motorcycle parts, plumbing parts from home depot and "borrowed" wheels off the batmobile/tumbler. Sick!

1216878352_batpod_maybe.jpg

lol that ebay bike was the topic of discussion on here a while ago. it's actually a 150cc scooter dressed up like a Dodge Tomahawk

too funny! thought i recognized the design from somewhere else.

The second time I went to see it, I was just in awe of the Joker and Heath Ledger's depiction of him.

And got utter chills while watching him laugh as he was hanging upside down.

My friends and I all agree: Heath Ledger's death had no influence on us whatsoever, until we saw that movie. We all mourned his death walking out.

Best movie ever.

eh, the script was kinda weak, it kindof felt like a collage of bits snagged from every pseudo epic superhero movie made since spider-man. christian bale makes the best bruce wayne ever, not so sure about the best batman. yeah, the whole joker character/acting/ persona was really damn good. possibly one of the best supervillians ever. the whole two face cgi/makeup thing kinda wrecked it for me at the end. would have been way better with realistic facial damage. why would you not go realistic with it, real burns are way nastier looking than some anamatronic floating-eyeball bullshit...

hope thats not too much of a spoiler for anyone.

i heard the last scene was supposed to be of joker being carried out in a body bag but they cut it out for obvious reasons

Cleats Onionpockets /

"they said they'd take the demons out and fill me with white light!"

Well techncially he did light up a bit....

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

Did anybody else think that Heath Ledger did a 2 and a half hour impression of Tom Waits? Not to mention he was co-starring with Waits in that Terry Gilliam movie when he bought the farm...

that was his real eye, spx just taped his eyelids wide open.

movie was about 1/2hr. too long.

« Go to Topic — end of thread