pic got posted!

freaking awsome i know its not much but i got her running great know it will do 24 25 with the baffle in the pipe close to 30 with out it so i keep it out i even drove it on 140 mile journy 2 towns over and back got home and only needed to tightn the chain. i just want some more speed it has encarwi carb with a 46 jet and it already has 22 tooth rear sprocket. i want a bigger head and a delorto carb bigger front sprocket and a pipe. any suggestions

1216693597_scan.jpg

Re: pic got posted!

lightning bolts.

what?

I agree, lightning bolts going down the old tank.

Isn't Coricidin the otc cough medicine that make you feel like you took a double hit of bad acid??

Try some of that in your tank!

- Summerai - First Ben /

Hey, I like that. I've never seen anyone make a Maxi into a toptank before. Well done.

its a tomos

Thats not a maxi thats a tomos... I like that tank a lot better.

FAIL

- Summerai - First Ben /

ah well, then I am not impressed. Not one bit.

jesus christ grant you are 23. read your shit before you post.

try an apple juice injector.

if you dont care about your grammar thats fine. but dont expect people to take your posts seriously when they are written like that AND in the wrong forum.

Way to rip off the Black Label logo too. I'm calling Lohn Lucero right now!! Actually I think it looks good. I also agree that the uber run-on sentence should be avoided.

damn dude thats nice.

whered you find the speedo housing?

what size encarwi

« Go to Topic — end of thread