Re: cat eye

Duck /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

My bike doesn't have a battery man.. it does have a cat eye.. which isn't working btw.. and turn signals whitch do work. The cat eye thing looks like it is more a reflector.. maybe the lence is just funny.. not sure... the turn lights work fine.. do these thing have there own batter in them? becuas EI dont see an on off switch.. I don't se how it would work.

anyways.. Also while im on lighting subject.. My casal has a light swtich funny thing is its marked Low off and Low.. theres two lows and no high beam... why two lows? yoout htink one is for use with the cat eye and one with jus the headlight? that makes since to me.. maybe the cat eyes bulb is blown.. i ahvn'et looed at it becuase the lighting is enough fro where i ride most times... OOh.. My lights surge bad... not on and off but brighter and dimmer as expected since they are wired to the ignition.. it get brighter at higher rpms.. but almost dead at an idal... and the turn signals takes a few fractions of a second to start working and are slow at lower speeds then faster.. would there be an easy fix to regulate this? I could pick up a batter.. just not sure where i could put one... or how about a small capacitor like one i use for my stereo? If so where would you get a 6 volt capaciter and where would i wire it and yadda yadda.. any help woudl be apreciated its not a huge deal to me.. but if it is a cheap fix might as well hit it.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  cat eyeTopic by: andrew andrew 09/01/02 05:56PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: James Morse James Morse 09/01/02 08:07PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: Duck Duck 09/01/02 09:23PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: matt matt 09/01/02 09:24PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: Paul D. Paul D. 09/06/02 04:28AM
  Re: cat eyeRe: Shane Wolfe Shane Wolfe 09/07/02 09:52AM
  Re: cat eyeRe: duck duck 09/07/02 12:34PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: SkunkBoy SkunkBoy 09/07/02 02:50PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: Paul D. Paul D. 09/07/02 04:58PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: duck duck 09/07/02 03:07PM
  Re: cat eye ReflectorRe: Zippy Zippy 09/07/02 03:30PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: Paul D. Paul D. 09/07/02 05:02PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: Charles Charles 09/07/02 05:08PM
  Re: cat eyeRe: duck duck 09/07/02 10:49PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account