Just got a beautiful Ped!

Hey everyone,

well I didn't actually purchase it yet, but he took the ad off craigslist and I'm going to drive out to get it this weekend.

Look at this sweet, sweet puch. It's only got 420 miles on it, its a '78. Unreal. The only problem is a leaky carb that needs a gasket replacement (maybe a float as well).

Only $125. Damn I lucked out this time!

Re: Just got a beautiful Ped!

didnt realize the pic was that huge-mongous, oops

Yes... yes you dd.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

looks nice but is that a hole in the back fender? What happened there I wonder?

That looks like a 76 or might be a 77, but i think it is a 76 since it has the grey side covers and grey shocks and the handle bars with the goose neck like a bicycle.

yeah, that is a bit weird. The guy said that his friend had some baskets on it before. He took them off when he got it though. I bet the guy who put the baskets on decided to take a few liberties.

Which apparently means using the air pressure powered murdering device from "no country for old men" on my pretty new ped!

Anyway, for $125 bucks... I don't care in the least. She looks beautiful and I'm super excited I just had to share with you guys.

yeah, that's a nice big moped.

thing looks to be about 300 feet tall...

Dude, Sorry to kill it for aya, but I saw that on the Vermont craigslist, and I still had the guys number. I just called him and offered him $175.00 He said Come get it. Im on my way now.

if you have an agreement with someone on CL, be prepared for the seller to call you saying there is a guy on their way prepared to throw down twice the asking price

not to be a debbie downer, but if it isn't in your garage yet, be prepared for disappointment

Can't wait to pick up my Foxi a week from tommorrow.If by chance somebody from M.A. bought it on Ebay on a buy it now and never paid for it or picked it up sorry your SOL.

we be tiny mon we jis be tiny

lol triumph you are such an ass.

totally owned.

who got it? i'm excited to see how this pans out

BATTLEEEEEEEEEE

lol if you dont pick up something within a few hours on CL, its pretty much fair game.

ESPECIALLY a moped.

we'll see who has the last laugh when i'm cruising uphill on this badboy goin 10mph

muahaha!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account