CQ48-7 4 STROKE-4SPEED

Hi,

Hope some of you aren't having rain all weekend like we are in the east...not good for peding.

Anyone have any idea who makes this (only thing I know is origin China)? Or any other info on it. Ad says it is motor scooter/ moped 49cc. Looks like a motorcycle...Tomos top tank type styling.

Thanks for any info,

Liz

Re: CQ48-7 4 STROKE-4SPEED

chuck russo va /

is this the one that are selling on ebay? and then u hvae to pay shipping from china, its real cheap like under 5 or 6 hunder dollars?

if it is i would NOT buy it, because i am almost positive that u will never be able to find parts for it in the us

Tobias Akello-Ogada /

Liz, the mop you have described could be the same as one I bought recently from a scrap yard. I wish you had posted a pic. My recent find is Focus cq48 and I believe the engine could be 48cc. It is a 4 strocke but I have not got to stripping it to see whether its a 3 speed or 4 speed. Clutch and gear are both manual and is has no pedal. Am currently away from home and when I get back I will take a photo and upload. If you have a photo please post. Thanks.

this post is from 2002, she wont respond

This place is pretty bad at thread bumping but damn. 12 years?

Overpriced Parts /
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account