Re: Minneapolis meet up next Saturday

(Casserollers) Gregory B. /

Bump, bump, bump, bump it up...

Sending out e-mails to everyone in Moped Army in Minnesota. Hopefully it gets people's attention by tonight/tomorrow night in time for the session.

Also, let me know if you're going to make it. Just a simple response in this thread would be nice.

I just want to have an idea how many people are going to be there in order to make sure we don't leave without someone.

Let me know!

Peace.

Gregory

Bump.

Minneapolis Meetup TOMORROW

bump with a new title. Whee!

Re: Minneapolis Meetup TOMORROW

bummed i cant make it at all now!

i hope to meet all of you soon however

Oh God. 150 or so e-mails and 2 responses via e-mail, both saying they can't go but look forward to it.

Hopefully we'll get at least ONE more person and that'll be a start.

Bump again... high hopes!

haha, in my ever crazy world...i might be showing up now...with my littler brother too, who will be at the u of m, and rides a magnum.

we probably won't have our mopeds, but we might meet you all at the luce.

Yo I work on grand ave (Italian Pie Shoppe). You guys should do a ride to hidden falls? River road is always cool. If I can get this tomos before then I'll be there. Adam you have one fast moped!

I can't make it unfortunately. This week's been kinda crazy, hopefully next time.

haha, thanks tales. im gonna be callin you later today buddy.

woohoo! time to start some rival gang fights :-P

nice meeting you guys, we'll ride again soon

It was good meeting you, too... and Victor, and your roommate, whose name slips my mind now... Next time might be a longer mope. My bday party is going to be in Corcoran... wouldn't that be a fun ride?

wade's the roomie

that would be a wild ride. ive had thoughts of rides to maple grove to visit old friends and such. totally doable.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account