My first pedsident! if you care

Jryan88 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

as the Boston guys know, in this area it rained like a bitch today. i had my bat and my friend was driving the maxi, we got about 30 miles away from home and the exhaust cracked on the maxi so he got picked up and brought back... I was driving home and BAM rain comes down so hard you cant see. the light appears to turn green and I go, peddle peddle peddle.. SLAM! (rail road tracks that i forgot about) ped goes down and i'm hopping one legged at 20mph holding the batt and somehow manage to stay on my feet.. got the ped to the side of the road and look at it, Looks good except for my clutch cover was missing, and the V-belt popped off. right when i look up SKADOUCHE Lightning hits the tracks like 20 -30 feet away (I was far from the tracks by now) I get a call after walking a quarter mile. it was the girlfriend "are you walking your moped in the rain" she says. so she picks me up and takes me home.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.