My first pedsident! if you care

as the Boston guys know, in this area it rained like a bitch today. i had my bat and my friend was driving the maxi, we got about 30 miles away from home and the exhaust cracked on the maxi so he got picked up and brought back... I was driving home and BAM rain comes down so hard you cant see. the light appears to turn green and I go, peddle peddle peddle.. SLAM! (rail road tracks that i forgot about) ped goes down and i'm hopping one legged at 20mph holding the batt and somehow manage to stay on my feet.. got the ped to the side of the road and look at it, Looks good except for my clutch cover was missing, and the V-belt popped off. right when i look up SKADOUCHE Lightning hits the tracks like 20 -30 feet away (I was far from the tracks by now) I get a call after walking a quarter mile. it was the girlfriend "are you walking your moped in the rain" she says. so she picks me up and takes me home.

Re: My first pedsident! if you care

pedsident is a lot like president.

[and they are both a wreck.]

I got caught in a hella thunderstorm today too... rain drops as big as golf balls...

I hadda empty out like a quart of water from my topsiders into the sink when I got home!! :D

yeah I sucked a buch of water into my carb cause i'm an idiot, and spent 15 min, getting all that watter out. All is good now tho.. the bitch is the clutch cover tho.. can't find one.

You shoild go back and search the area where you think you may have lost the cover at.

i got the cover back, it was ran over 3 or 4 times...

You might be able to melt it together with a soldiering iron and/or JBWELD it and spray it black.

its plastic on these batts. i'm going to try like hell to heat it up and kind of get it sortta right.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

SKADOUCHE!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread