Re: ridin doulble dirty and wasted in sf

hey fergi no fuck you come and say that shit in my face and see how fast you can get your ass whipped and nik my dad is dead, he lived fast and died young and had fun doing , but if he was alive he would be happy i am trying to go fast on to wheels and have some fun.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Cool man, threatening to kick my ass. Very tough. If I weren't such a "candy ass goody goody" I might come out there and take you up on that...but hey, you called it.

BryAn eurism /

Hell's Angels? Just stop already, a moped is the wrong thing to ride to impress people, bringing your late father into it and the stuff you may or may not have seen go down is the same as $10-dollar words, and as one of the Other Posters that post did not respect ME. Speaking of respect, NOW besides getting crap from cagers, cyclists, pedestrians even: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for getting EVERY MOPED RIDER put under the MICROSCOPE and taking us ALL down the path that leads to our bikes getting BANNED and confiscated. You picked the wrong thing to brag on. I am more respectful of the guy that goes around telling everybody ' oh yeah, I help out at the soup kitchen every Xmas'. Validate your existence; WHAT DO YOU CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY & YOUR FELLOW MAN?

PS: Hell's Angels>Harleys, does NOT = going fast on 2 wheels

wow i turned this quite negitive

ask your dad how cool it would have been for a non hells angel to come to their party and then fuck up like this in front of their clubhouse. i'll bet the angels would sure have loved the extra attention from the police.

and as far as: "if everyybody would just read i didnt do any damage"... there's a little more than that on my mind. what about what _could_ have happened. my wife and daughter were out on the road that night.

if you want to be a badass outlaw moped rider, more power to you. just don't bring unwanted attention to those that don't. and especially don't come on here bitching about how people told you that you acted like an asshole. you told your story, now accept that people are going to chime in on it. people aren't going to necessarily "know what's real in the world and defend [you] on this one." some of us have done some growing up, and some still haven't.

i'm not trying to tell anyone how to live their lives, but there's a line somewhere that divides harmless rowdy fun and reckless stupid behavior. sometimes the line is blurry, sometimes not. i just hope that when i am 35, i can make better decisions for myself.

i hope that the younger kids reading this can understand that there is a lot more to "be[ing] two wheel gang oriented" than getting drunk and crashing your moped into someone's property. the guys in my gang will ride my bike home for me when i'm too drunk to ride. i know the creatures do the same. the moped army is about camaraderie and friendship between members, we look out for eachother. i think that we embrace the "gang" philosophy much more than you give us credit for.

motobrokane, you do make some valid points... we do take a lot of liberties on the road, ie: running signs, speeding etc. i think that kits have led mopeds down a very slippery slope. 70mph can certainly kill you, just like running a red light on a stock bike can kill you. i have seen some really really dangerous stuff on rides and during rallies, and many people have expressed concerns about the path that these activities are leading us to. it is my hope that we can continue to try and keep each other in check during pack riding, just like real bikers do, to make sure that no one is endangering everyone else. look at how that filmer in kalamazoo got flamed for standing in the middle of traffic to get some footage. i really do worry about everyone, and i hope that we can remain somewhat injury free. i also worry about how our actions impact other drivers. i experienced this first hand the other night in sf... we were following dom with the car after her headlight burned out. we were turning around a corner when we got blasted on the left and right simultaneously by two other mopeds. it caught my wife off guard and she almost swerved towards one moped to avoid the other. i forget sometimes that although i've been riding mopeds for 12 years and i feel like i've got my skills on lockdown, there are tons of drivers on the road that don't know how to anticipate or compensate for our maneuvering.

personally i've never run from the cops. i've got my shit legal, which is really easy to do, and i try to help everyone that i can to do the same. a moped cannot outrun a cop's radio. there isn't a thing i can do on a moped that is worth a felony evading charge. the only instance of anyone running from the cops on a moped that i can readily recall is when everyone was going to be ticketed for riding on a freeway, some got away, some did not. if i can recall, a bunch of those citations were dismissed by the court anyhow.

i'm not exactly sure what you mean when you ask "what kind of subculture tiptoes around the man?" when was the last time you saw an outlaw biker gang riding with no plates? there is a difference between tiptoeing and playing their game. playing their game includes getting your shit as legal as possible so that you can get away with other stuff. personally, i don't want to give a cop the easy probable cause of no plates attached, or no taillight and open myself up to a vehicle inspection and a trip to the referee to check the hp and displacement of my motor, the decibel level of my exhaust and all of that shit. if you are lucky enough to not have your vehicle crushed, you are looking at a minimum of $3,000 just to get it back out.

i'm not going to try and argue the drunk thing, just know that i do not support riding drunk. it is my hope that people can act responsibly and think of the other people that it impacts. this practice will be around as long as people have access to methods of conveyance and methods of impairment.

people do get tickets everyday and some choose to deal with the consequences, others choose to play to "poor me" card. either way, when someone posts about their escapades, they open themselves up for ridicule and criticism as much as they do encouragement and advice. in this situation, i think there was a little from each column.

i wouldn't exactly say that he's been nailed to a cross, but i will admit that some of us, myself included, may have been a bit carried away. all of this shit has been weighing on my mind for a while and this story just kind of opened the floodgate for me.

of course, no one is going to obey every law, that is just ridiculous, but when you do something that impacts someone else negatively, it is admirable when you can take responsibility and do the right thing. this applies as much for hit and run as it does for running a stop sign and causing an accident.

no groms no blasters /

Kevin Seconds is/was straight edge, just like me! We're also not grumpuses, unlike SOME people. Guess what Kevin's blood type is.

B+! Guess what he eats for breakfast.

Cheeriohhhohhhohhhohhhhs! Did you hear why 7 Seconds fans write O's on the backs of their hands instead of X's?

It's so they don't forget the words to the chorus!

***Kim Jong Uno*** /

very very well spoken dustin. the most sensible thing posted on this thread yet for sure.

ya know the funny thing about all of this is i drove 11 people to the party and i stuck around with my truck to be the D.D. incase something like this happened. i could have easily driven anyone and thier bikes home. but at about 2am i was totally tired and nobody took me up on my offer after i had passed the word around to everyone. oh well, shit happens i guess.

your totally right though. people do need to take responsibility for thier actions, but i talked to round about this a few times on the phone today. he knows what he did was wrong and has tried to express that. rounds a crazy fucker on his bike, but hes a good guy.

we've all done things that one would think would make cops draw more attention to us. i just think some of ya'll are gettin a bit carried away is all.

round is a leap before you look kind of guy, but a dedicated mopeder for sure. all he does is drink beer and work on/ ride mopeds all day. HAHA there times when ive had to be like "YO ROUND, DONT BUZZ ME SO CLOSE" but the more he rides the more aware he is about common sense. say what you will about the guy but rounds alright, and if nothing else THIS certainly has taught him a lesson no?

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Steve, that's all well and fine. If I am a downer or a "grump" because I am passionate about things like drunk driving, then so be it. No one seems to think drunk driving is a big deal until they, or someone they know, is affected by it. I have every right and reason to be full of rage every time I hear about someone doing something as stupid as this.

Living a posi lifestyle doesn't mean that you can't be angry about things.

no groms no blasters /

I'm not perfect, I'm just Steve.

Trial and error, good intentions!

Sometimes I just don't understand the deal with not registering your bike. In CA all it takes is to fill out the form Reg230, a check to the DMV for $19.00 and a first class stamp.

For want of taking the above action he has lost his bike. The tow and storage fees will quickly approach $400.00, and when the tow yard sells your bike you are still on the hook for the difference between what they sell it for and what you owe.

It is just not worth it to not register it.

In Pittsburgh the yards look at you strangely when you try to get your shixt back. I think most people just don't even try.

I've had two vehicles towed for lack of current registration. Both times they were car projects that tested the limits of other people's patience by sitting around monopolizing a parking space (parking spaces here are defended with chairs and stakes and cones and gallons of off-yellow paint that fool out-of-towners and meter-maids alike).

The first time, I actually needed my car back, so I wandered off to the yard and surprised the owner by asking him to return that which he had taken. He was too shocked to rip me off for more than a few extra days of storage fees.

The second time I just did what everyone else in Pittsburgh does with towing companies, and sent them the title to the car. It's like magic, one minute you've got a huge impound lot bill and a citation, and the next it's all smiles and forgetting-this-ever-happened.

So Round, you're 2000 miles away, but I bet the tow yards work pretty much the same way. Possession is nine-tenths of the law (and apparently not a crime there, weird); the yard now has that nine-tenths locked up tight, and the cops probably brought them the other ten percent when they brought in a 5am drunkped and removed its plates.

Beat, the stories and worlds we inhabit.

Wow, dont get your depends in a bunch!

hung over at work lets write a song /

Hi Steve, I love you.

It's the medical marijuana that helps yall out... Here in Ohio, it's a misdemeanor too... Hundred and something dollar fine if it's under a quarter pound...

way to go round, you fuckin fat tongue downy retard. I dont understand all the back patting and dick sucking that's going on here for you, the fact remains that you fucked up you bitch, you really fucked up. i look fwd to your upcoming meltdown.

***Kim Jong Uno*** /

geez, another one of these cowards. guess he couldnt find your myspace.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account