Re: ridin doulble dirty and wasted in sf

Dude, you suck. Please don't ever come to LA. I hope they fucked up your moped taking it to the impound yard.

You sir, are an idiot.

Well running was a moronic thing to do and so was having weed in your pocket.Hell he made a mistake we all fuck up some time or another cut the guy some slack.

you should have stopped and exchanged information with the guy, or at least offered to pay for the damage. most limo drivers own their own vehicles. you are lucky he didn't fuck you up or run you over rather than calling the cops.

if you are riding drunk and you fuck up like this, you should pull over and take your medicine. i understand that a lot of people ride drunk (personally i think it is dangerous and i would advise against it) but i also know that a lot of people would try to do the right thing and not fuck the hard working guy. most dudes like this just want to see their shit fixed, and could care less if you end up in jail.

then... you decide to bring the negative attention to the creatures, creeps and treats by taking off on a moped, getting caught and having false plates on. i wonder if all of the cops in those five cop cars are now going to be running moped plates and checking to see if they match the bikes everytime they see one.

way to go, you got out of a dui hit and run, out of a citation for posession, and lucked out by only getting your shit impounded. you also took five patrol units out of service from where they could have been helping someone else when this could have just been a simple exchange of information.

i think your moped is in a safe place. stop ruining my subculture, take your lumps and pay the tow and storage fees. i have absolutely no sympathy for you or your situation because your actions were dishonest and you brought more negative attention than you will ever understand. think of how pissed off you would have been if you were just minding your fucking business on your moped and some drunk limo driver hit you and took off. i bet you'd be pretty upset if the tables were turned.

please everyone else: fun and games are cute, and some of our actions have no apparent consequences, but please try to remember the cause and effect of your decisions.

lets say this dude did get away, the cops never came, etc. now lets say this limo driver is just driving around for a month afterward, pissed off that he had to drop two paychecks to fix his car. now lets say that he sees one of my friends riding their moped down a deserted street in san francisco and, for some vigilante justice, decides to hurt them or worse. yes, i know it is cool when you pull a fast one on a cop, or do something harmless and get away with it, but seriously... be able to draw the line somewhere and accept that hit and run is not cool and should not be accepted and praised on this board, nor in the real moped community.

i'm not expecting that everyone act responsible all of the time... and i understand that these are still mopeds, and most of us are still young and irresponsible, i'm just asking that you try and look at the big picture, and also keep these types of situations in mind when you read the "SOME FUCKING PIG PULLED ME OVER FOR NO REASON" posts later. personally, i enjoy the fact that most of the time cops will look the other way when we drive by with no headlight, or no plate or doing something else illegal. i think it is because we've somehow kept the illusion going that mopeds and moped riders are harmless and not worth their time... please do not encourage or participate in behavior that will fuck this up.

...signed, dad.

the weed is irrelevant, this is SF

also, i second what dustin said, shit like this will be biting everyone in the ass real soon now

***Kim Jong illest*** /

so... im going to play devil advocate here for a second. so please dont fly off the handle here at me but i do present to you a few counter points, purely in the name of FRIENDLY DEBATE OK?

first of all, everyone of us has to fight to ride mopeds. fight for your place on the road, fight for parts, fight to stay legal. its a never ending battle.

i dont think ive met a mopeder yet that hasnt done something completely illegal, at least here in SF. been on roads they are CLEARLY not supposed to be on, highways, bridges, etc. going waaaay to fast through town, running stop signs/lights, driving dangerously. its all part of the thrill is it not?

who hasnt run from the cops? every week i hear stories of mopeders evading the police, because they did/are doing something they shouldn't/illegal. round gets caught and now your gonna put him on the cross?

what kind of subculture tiptoes around the man?

as for riding drunk, dont even go there guys, you all know better than to flame someone for that. i see this every single ride. or at the very least, a little drunk.

swarm and destroy, is clearly a battle cry, a statement of defiance to the status quo. dont take it back.

mopeders are getting tickets everyday, for doing something they KNOW they shouldnt, wether it be bad plates, no plates, speeding, whatever. kinda unfair to jump round

YES i agree totally about hit and run being on the other shoe. if it was a car hitting a bike i would be outraged.

LISTEN, I LOVE ALL OF YOU, IM NOT LOOKIN FOR A FIGHT HERE OK? PLEASE! just a few counterpoints that i think are valid. i have to stand up and defend a fellow sunset rider, as would any other member if thier bro was under attack. but i say these things NON CONFRONTATIONAL OK? DONT BLOW YOUR TOP, I LOVE YOU TOO!

you said bro, ha

***Kim Jong illest*** /

also im not sayin what he did wasnt stupid, it was. just that were all guilty of doing stupid things from time to time concerning mopeds.

Tom Rainwater /

I think you can forget about seeing that ped again unless you can buy from the person who gets it at auction. It will take a minimum of two weeks to get it registered in your name, the fees by then could be in the neighborhood of $2k.

Just call it dumb luck: pot, running, drunk, hit and run, registration, you pick the crime; most of the violations you committed are felonies.

nah a lot of us do totally stupid things on our mopeds, theres no doubt about that, but like ten in one night then bragging on the internet=fail.

So sound like a cop......are you?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

^^^lol yes that certainly is a good point though.

f you motobrokane, you don't know!

you're just a douche with a french bike!

I hate you more than capers on my bagel at noahs, gross.

You're a piece of sh*t and I hope you never list your opinion again.

round should be hung up on a cross and we'll all throw our seized cylinders at him.

look everybody its not like i have been walking around for the last couple days with a smile on my face and i think if the cops were out to get mopeders they would have stuck it to me a little worse than they did. this whole thing has made me feel sick to my stomach, i feel like i should be in jail, luckily im not maybe it is because i am such a nice person when im not on a moped and i deserved a break. as far as the limo driver, yeah maybe i should have stopped and talked it out with him especially since there was no damage, even the cops acknowledged that, but i made the bad decision of drinking too much, and being too drunk caused me to make more bad decisions, fuck, i made a mistake , i just wanted to share a story about MOPEDS, maybe some people can learn from my mistakes. thanks to all the people who know what is real in the world and are defending me on this one. oh yeah my real mistake was riding a bike that is geared for top speed and i was stuck in the avenues. oh and i would also like to add that i have been aggressively trying to obtain all the necessary shit to be street legal and its not the easiest thing in the world.

epic. haha.

my opinion:

If he was a family man, he'd drive a car.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

LOL i heart you kirk!

Tom Rainwater /

No dick head! Is that better.

Saying we all make mistakes doesn't really justify them. That's not a very strong counter argument to me.

I'm glad you learned something, and am sorry you lost your moped; at the same time, you're 35 years old. I sort of assumed you would have learned this lesson already.

Good luck with the impound lot!

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

the only problem i have, is that you caused (although very minor) damage to someone elses property, and then you tried to evade him when he gave you a chance to make it right.

riding dirty and drunk? everyone does it

no headlight/tail light, no reg? sure, who cares

cops are after you and you bolt? no harm no foul

see all that stuff is basicly "victimless" right? but once you fuck up someone else's whatever, whether its a car, person, whatever, you've gotta take responsibility for that.

if you cause damage to someone else's property, you should take care of that. just think if you were in their situation, or if they hit you and bolted.... you would be pissed.

and if you just busted his tail light, shit, exchange info, go to the boneyard, and pick up a new one for 20 bucks or whatever, right?

other than that, epic hilarious fail. take away damageing the guys car, and it's just an epic fail of not outrunning the cops while you are fall down drunk.

but it seems like you've learned a bit from it, so hurrah for that.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

No, everyone doesn't fucking ride drunk. That is a fucking bullshit statement and you know it. I hope that every single one of you fucks that thinks it's cool or okay to drive drunk gets busted, put in jail, and has their moped taken away, and eventually gets their ass beaten. Fuck you. Drunk drivers are pieces of shit.

Also, this whole "fuck the man" shit is getting pretty old. It's one thing to try and sneak by on fake registration, or ride around with busted tail lights, or riding fast....but shit like running from the cops, hitting someones vehicle and running, and driving drunk...that's way past the limit.

Stop acting like 14 year olds and try to respect the fact that other people exist and have to deal with the consequences of your dumbass decisions.

no groms no blasters /

heyfergy:

You grew up fast; now, you'll die soon!

I'll never fucking be like you!

You finished college, grabbed a wife.

You're bald before you're 25!

I don't want to grow up; I'm never getting old!

I'd rather work from 8-5 than be a grump to stay alive.

I'm gonna stay young 'til I die!

Well for a roach, and the stupid container I had it in, I got 2 days jail, and 1200 dollars worth of fines, and a $1000 lawyer bill.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

whoa...

if everyybody would just read i didnt do any damage. and i cant believe all the bitchers and whiners on this thread and on this site there are, you act like i killed somebody, fuck it was four in the morning, there wasnt any body out on the roads. another thing, i grew up as the son of a hells angel, the shit i saw go down, crazy ass shit, is nothing like what i did. and HEYFERGi nobody gives a shit what some candyass goody goody like you thinks, so shut the fuck up! i thought you people were supposed to be two wheeled gang oriented, not a bunch of pussies, swarm and destroy, not bitch and whine!!!

Steve, Kevin Seconds is straight edge and would never condone driving drunk OR being a dumb ass so don't quote 7 Seconds lyrics to make yourself look cool.

Round, fuck you. Riding mopeds has nothing to do with being a dumb ass. Driving Drunk has NOTHING to do with mopeds or being young and risking killing/hurting other people. There is nothing "edgy" or "badass" about that shit. If you think it's okay, you are an idiot. Period.

You people seem to associate some really fucking stupid things with moped culture.

Also, I grew up immersed in biker culture myself. My Dad's friends were all in gangs and fucking crazy....what the hell does that have to do with anything? At all?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

dude. chillax. bump it.

I bet your Hell's Angel dad is proud you are riding a moped. You still suck and are a turbo douche.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account