ridin doulble dirty and wasted in sf

so this morning on my way home from "the party" i was fucking wasted, probably shouldnt have been riding, but anyway i clipped a limo with my brake lever, the guy says pull over so i can exchange info, i say ok and act like i am then i take off and try to lose him. that bastard was good, i couldnt lose him for shit. next thing i know there are five cop cars on me and im at the stop sign falling over drunk, i park my bike and sit on the curb and proceed explaining what is going on, "this guy is chasing me, he is crazy" the cops are being pretty cool so i tell them "yeah i clipped his taillight with my brake lever and he wanted to stop but i thought he was being ridiculous so i didnt want to stop" and "yeah that is pot in my backpack " and "yeah ive been drinking and those plates are from another bike but the engine on this bike is from that bike" so in the end they wrote me a citation for wrong plates and impounded my bike and told me to go home. (didnt take my weed either) so the thing is they told me to get the whole registration thing cleared up and i can get my bike out of impound, anyone know what is should do?

Re: ridin doulble dirty and wasted in sf

uh.. you couldnt out maneuver a limo? ha. i have no idea, but good luck with everything. you really lucked the fuck out on this one.

You forgot to mention the horseshoe that you must have had hanging from your neck, bloody hell you are one lucky dude!

it wasnt a full on limo just a black lincoln, and hell yeah luuuuuucccccckkkkkyyyyyy!!!

i think you're the reason police act the way they do to innocent mopeds

personally, i think you should be put down like old yeller

dude where do you live?

some undercover cop drove by when i was sitting on some steps, put the bag in my pocket, 2 cops come out not in uniform, i was handcuffed because i "had my hands in my pockets" and thought i was pulling out a gun or something ridiculous, pressed me against a fence cause they thoguht i was going into my pockets with the handcuffs on (wat?), searched me after i denied consent, found less than half a gram and took it.

didnt get arrested fortunately. probably cause they broke some rule. should have asked to see a badge

you shouldbe thanking every god in the book for not going to jail for dui, fleeing the scene of an accident, reckless driving and something else lol.

yeah possession of pot Harold lol I think you knew that though.Hes goddamn lucky hes sitting there a free man telling us about this instead of cooling his heels in a jailcell for numerous offenses.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

actually this is pretty typical behavior from sunset riders/the fuckers.

i love you round boy, sometimes your my hero. you prolly should have called me but my god dude, you crack me up.

Awesome for running away.

Fail for not being able to shake em in a city like SF with hella one way streets.

You may need a faster moped.

Impound is nightmare.

You need to have a friend buy it back at auction in about two months.

pot is an 82$ misdemeanor ticket in SF, u dont even go to jail and most of the time u dont even get a ticket.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

its really nothin if you have a mm card. i didnt have mine on me but told the cops i have one and i can provide proof within 24 hrs.

ROUND!

wtf I know your bike is slow and all but you should have lost him. good luck with your bike

One way or another you have to get your bike out of impound NOW! The tow fee will be about $250.00 and the storage fee is about $45.00 per day.

Go to the storage yard and find out what you have to do to get it out.

buy it back at action will probably be cheaper than getting it out of the impound lot

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

You should be in jail and the dude in the limo should have beat your ass. Sweet?

exhaust

whoops.. ignore that

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

LOL

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

damn yo, i rescue your ass two nights before and now you're smoky and the bandit!

which bike?

kirk

haha oh man. I didn't even sleep that night, Good party, I stayed up until 7 drank a cup of coffee, took an hour nap and then worked from 10-6. woot woot. I think I was there when you were leaving, you looked sober enough to me. HAHA, I scraped a bit of my brake lever on some guys bumper, It wasn't a linc, so I dont think he was upset or noticed, just the day before too..

i felt a little bad, but I feel like I have some decent karma up my sleeve.

-Edmund

P.S. Good times. Glad you got away relatively unscathed.

hoooow could you not loose a car in the city? not only are the one way streets your friends, but so are sidewalks, yards, alley ways and stairs! jeeez man!

also; hugs, not drugs.

Round, motherfucker. That is the best story I've heard this summer.

I sitll remember seeing you creep along at Stinko on the red Ciao.

Awesome, man. That's one hell of a withdrawal from your karma checking account, though. Gonna have to start saving up again.

Wow hahah. Two or three turns and its time to go offroad and down some stairs. Hit some jumps man! I launched my qt50 off a ramp some kid left on the sidewalk by my house and it was scary as hell but I survived, that's enough reason for me to use that move to evade the police on a smaller more friendly bike!

you are a fucking idiot

oh come on matt, isn't that just the funniest thing you've ever heard. oh not wait, its totally stupid to do all of that and just makes it harder for the rest of us just out riding our mopeds and minding our and business, and it of course makes the cops more likely to fuck with us.

well im glad some one agrees with me

wow, you suck at mopeds.

all that shit + getting away= sweet story

all that shit + getting caught = fail.