Re: a55 tomos no longer legal in njj

ps

if anyone actully read the site..they would see that this HAS NOT happened yet.

and it prob wont.

chris i guess i just upset that he cant sell tomos? i dunno

aren't tomos like, hardcore sold out, as in, none to be found in the US.

I like how they state:

Examples of NJ compliant mopeds can be found HERE

Heeters still has several, but they are seriously overpriced. Most everybody else is sold out, but supposedly there are plenty more on the way, like a whole boat load of them, all different models and colors. I only paid $999+tax for my '08 Sprint, from a local dealer. If you buy online, prices are higher, plus you have to pay shipping, plus Heeters has some really expensive "prep" thing going. Peace, Jerry.

No way they pull your registration, you'd be grandfathered in and the sale of such a vehicle would be restricted in the future.

What a crock of shit......Ok big deal the damn moped will do 30 instead of 25. gee maybe there would be less moped wrecks if they we're able to get out of the damn way of cagers becuase the sure as hell dont look or care that moped are there. And they shouldnt pull the reg. on moped that have a small HP increase they should pull it from ass holes who cant drive. Esp the one who ran me off the road an the proceed to hit me and knock me off my moped. To hell with New jersey

In other news: The Sky is Falling.

Hehe Nj laws prepare the young to survive anything in life, or... become assholes

story of a buy who abided by all Nj laws.. he was tough as nails got stuck in the wild and survived 6 years and walked out fine... all because of Nj shitty bullshit laws

Jack what do u mean sucks for yall....dude last i checked u lived in NJ so sucks for you as well lol

i mean that sucks for yall with the a55 on ure tomos, i dont have a tomos

This Just In: I shit rainbows

k 1st off......this whole thing about nj governmet trying to get all of the a55 engines off the road may be true but every one who has the a55 engine all ready has it registered the only way that they can do this is they remburse everybody with the money they spent on the ped to get them a newone that is legal . i would be protected by the grandfather act which is based on this type of problem . um so yeah if they really do try and cancel my registration they wont be able to do because of the grandfather law

yeah i think this is bs. and if your reallyu want a tomos that bad just register it as a motorcycle. they cant bitch about that. good thing i live in ohio where they dont give a shit.

This sounds like BS to me. I have a Tomos on order in NJ and no one is saying anything about them being restricted.

becuase it hasnt been finalized thats why our fantastic heads of state have yet to say anything

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account